By may 28: 168
By July 2nd: 158
By August 5th: 148
By September 9th: 140

Thank you for all your answers, Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mikituba
    Options
    Absolutely! You just have to work your *kitten* off....I've lost 29.8 in 7 weeks, 10 a month is very doable, but don't get discouraged if you get a little behind, just use it to work harder :)
  • nieistniejaca
    Options
    With right and regular exercise easly done! Make sure you eat properly. :)
  • Khaysha
    Options
    depends how much you plan to excises an diet. i would say its possible (and i plan to lose a similar about of weight in the same time frame) for my holiday in July so just depends how much work you put in :D
  • Emzorline
    Emzorline Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think they are very realistic! You can do anything you set your mind to :)
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    By febuaray 17th: 198.5
    By March 21: 188
    By April 25: 178
    By may 28: 168
    By July 2nd: 158
    By August 5th: 148
    By September 9th: 140

Thank you for all your answers, Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
    Yes, and I'd insert some breaks for weight maintenance every so often and extend the time a few more months.
  • houstonmacbro
    houstonmacbro Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! You just have to work your *kitten* off....I've lost 29.8 in 7 weeks, 10 a month is very doable, but don't get discouraged if you get a little behind, just use it to work harder :)

it is doable. I seem to have hit a plateau but I think I am back on track as I have lost another pound and still seem to be on the downward trend. I think of it as an inverse of the stock market. There are going to be dips and rises, but I want the OVERALL trend to be going down.
  • bullet1
    bullet1 Posts: 61
    Options
    I think it ultimately comes down to your commitment level. While 70 lbs in 9'ish months isn't impossible, it also isn't going to be easy. If you completely change your lifestyle and bust your behind working out, then you have a chance at doing it. Otherwise I'd say your goals are a little high. Losing 10 lbs a month is going to be increasingly difficult when you get closer to your goal weight. If you live a normal life, losing a pound a week is a good goal. So if you lose 4lbs a month and 36lbs by September, I'd say that is a good starting point. Losing double that would take extreme commitment, which, if you are willing to do, go for it! I just don't want to see you get your hopes up for 10lbs in the first month and get discouraged so early in the process. Better to see how your body can shed the weight and adjust your goals based on a diet and exercise plan that you can maintain.