looking for uk friends to support me through this :)

Options
Hi everyone im looking for friends on here for moral support !! today is day 11 for me and do find it ever so difficult to be good and stay within my calories but saying that its working so far !! i just need people to help me continue with it and not give up !! im 6lb down and have alot more to go so here i am :) add me !! xx

Replies

• jmccartney88
    Options
    Hi Emma

I'm Jamie, I'm 23 from Great Yarmouth. Norfolk.

6 lbs is excellent weight loss for 11 days! Well done.

I wish you all the best on the rest of your journey

x
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm Hayley, 25 and I have lived in Belfast since November 2009.

6lbs is brilliant in 11 days.

I joined Boxing Day but didn't start tracking till the 2nd.

If you need friends, I think I am good one, I get a lot of 'Thanks' from those I'm friends with anyway.

X
  • JG1807
    JG1807 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi, Emma.

I've recently joined too.
  • lrd2010
    lrd2010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    6lbs in 11 days! That's GREAT!!!

I'm in Northern Ireland, been at this nonsense for about a year and a half now, feel free to add me if you like :)
  • RichardCh
    Options
    Hi im Richard 21 from the surrey feel free to hit me a friend request for support :)
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    hey and welcome :)
    well done so far - thats fab!
    feel free to add me - anyone that is - not just the op!
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the uk - hampshire. Congratulations on your weight loss so far, I began my weight loss journey end of january last year and pleased that i have suck with it ( with a couple of breaks for holidays etc ) i have now lost 82 pounds and have at least another 40 pounds to go. Good luck on your weight loss - feel free to add me xx
  • charm9
    charm9 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im also from the UK, in Berkshire. It sounds like you are off to a great start. Any UK people feel free to add me. I log in regularly and always there to offer advice and support.
  • angevee
    angevee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Ange and I'm in the Midlands. Feel free to add me. You've made a great start and I hope that spurs you on to do more :)
  • lururu
    lururu Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :) The more the merrier :D

35 year old from South Wales :D
  • kookiethekat
    kookiethekat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jo, 33 from Nottingham

Feel free to add me as a friend on here. Congrats on your loss so far
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You're doing really well! Feel free to add me
    Lindsay
  • pufff
    pufff Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and happy to offer support! I'm from Scotland and looking for friends!
  • boobook1
    Options
    I'm new on here too, 9 pounds in two weeks so doing ok so far. I'm from the midlands,
  • bex_86_
    bex_86_ Posts: 92
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far love.
    I'm from Liverpool, feel free to add me :)
  • Sarahx86
    Options
    Hi I'm from the uk :) feel free to add me!
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support... i think we have around the same weight to lose and have only been here 13 days myself, so can always do with the extra support also
  • t2micha
    Options
    Hey Emma, My name is Michelle...I've been doing this since Jan. 2, and I've lost 7 pounds so far....It's really been frustrating, but I'm detemined to lose 25 more!!!...I'm not much for exercising, but I've been doing squats and situps everyday!! Keep up the good work!!
  • penmosha
    penmosha Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi, you have had amazing results so far.
    I'm Linda from Wales and have been lurking on here for about 7 months, Feel free to add me, that goes for anyone else to, the more the merrier!!. I love a good banter on the boards.
  • Lenspeck
    Lenspeck Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma,
    I'm Len 61 years and type 2 diabetic from Hertfordshire. been doing this for 15 days and loving it.
    Feel free to add me

15309664.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter