Hello from Manchester UK

Options
Hi,

Nice to be here :) Once again its time to bite the bullet and do something about losing weight. I am in the right frame of mind to start on the uphill struggle to lose weight as I realise I'm not getting any younger and with my advancing age realise that the older I get the harder it will be to shift, I'm also sick of having no energy. My get up and go has got up and gone!
I have two children and am quite quiet. I don't socalise much which isn't a problem for me but also means I'm not as busy as I should be. I am joining a gym at the end of the month along with my mum who wants to loose weight and get fitter after a hip replacement. So we will be gym buddies for as long as we can go without strangling each other lol.
Its going to be a concerted effort and I hope that this site and the people I meet here will help with that...The more tools the easier it is to get things done :)

Replies

• Claiire_Louise
    Options
    hello manchester! i am in wigan :-) good luck on your journey
  • bears_mamma
    Options
    Hello Manchester, I'm near Cheshire Oaks.
    I joined yesterday so new to all this too, hoping it'll get easier as I get all my regular meals on.
    I'm a quiet one in person too, got one kid and a long standing fiance.
    Nice to meet you, feel free to friend me, maybe we will help each other out x