want to do the jillian michaels 30 day shred with me??

I am recovering from surgery but in a few weeks I am going to start the jillian michaels 30 day shred once i have the all clear from the doctor. i had surgery on my wrist so i must wait to start until im given the clear to be able to do push ups and stuff.

looking for some people that want to do it with me. so we can support each other and watch the transformations.

if you have the dvd and want to do it or want to get the dvd you have time to get it. i wont be able to start for another 2 weeks atleast.

Replies

• I've had this dvd for a while and want to start it Jan 9th when my kids go back to school. (I'm weird about working out in front of people). But I'm definitely in for this!! Take it easy and get well soon!
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    go for it. i cant start until im cleared by the doctor for another 2-3 weeks but let me know how its going for you
  • Will do :)
  • leighjade87
    leighjade87 Posts: 7 Member
    Iv just started it this morning, it's hard work but no pain no gain they say I suppose x
  • derra99
    derra99 Posts: 54 Member
    I've been thinking about getting this DVD and trying it. Count me in!
  • krista010105
    krista010105 Posts: 149 Member
    i did day 1 and the next day could not bend my legs with my thighs hurting so bad. then the day after that rest day did day 2. yesterday didnt have the time to do day 3 so im about to do day 3 in a few minutes.
  • twinsmake3
    twinsmake3 Posts: 35 Member
    I plan to pick up this DVD next week and use it for my exercise regime (have started MFP with diet changes only) so definitely include me. I will post when I start.