30 Day Shred-- Will it be at all effective if I don't have m

Options
I have about 10 lbs to lose, but man-- they are STUBBORN. I'm extremely active as it is, but I'm intrigued by the results that people are getting from this.

Do you think it's worthwhile or will be at all effective if I am already quite active?

Replies

• sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    It will still be effective. You'll work different muscles and you'll still be burning calories. I say definitely give it a shot.
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I think it will definitely be effective - she has more advanced ways of doing the exercises, depending on your fitness level. You might want to try Ripped in 30 - it is like a newer, improved version of 30DS. It is definitely harder. It has 4 levels (you do a new one each week), as opposed to 3 in 30DS, and in my opinion, while level 1 of RI30 is not quite as hard as Level 3 of 30DS, it is close.

I am on Level 2 now, which is DEFINITELY harder. Being fit, you may not see a whole lot of weight loss, but you will see alot of toning and some inches come off.
  • malfynixr
    Options
    It will definitely be effective. I have only done 3 days of it so far, and can already see a tightening of my body, and dramatic cellulite reduction. Try it out!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Most people generally find you'll lose little to no weight with 30 DS but it transforms the shape of your body, displaces fat and builds muscle. There are lots of before and after pic threads of 30DS on MFP.