New Momma trying to lose the baby weight (and more)

Options
Hey Guys!!

I'm trying this for the 2nd time. I lost about 15lbs last time I did this but then had a lot of personal things happen in life that got me off track. In addition to doing this via my phone I've also joined the biggest loser competition here at work. It's hard to do this without support, but we'll see if I can make it last longer this time.

Replies

• AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Heyy! Im a new momma trying to loose the baby weight as well! Whats your goal around? Feel free to add me as a friend if you like!
  • saund22
    Options
    I also just had a baby 15 weeks ago and am trying to lose all of the weight I put on since the holidays....good luck ladies! We can do it! :)
  • yams831
    Options
    Hello to everyone! I had my daughter in April 2010. I am looking to lose around 50 pounds.
  • shealynmarie
    Options
    I'm looking to lose as much as possible lol but realistically I'd be happy with 50lbs. It'll be easier now that she's running around all the time. I'm having trouble finding ways to work out while working full time and being her sole care giver. I'll figure it out!! Good luck all!
  • jprid88
    jprid88 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had my baby four weeks ago and I used this app before I was pregnant to help me loose weight and it totally helped..what are y'all going to do for workouts?? I'm wanting to do p90x just waiting to get cleared from the dr because I had a c sects. Good luck everyone!
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I had my last child in October 2010. I'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight(with him anyway) and would like to lose another 30-40 pounds.
  • maeve167
    Options
    Had a baby in May 2011 & suffered very bad sciatica after so piled on the weight, not to mention that I could stand to loose a few lbs before that.. Need to loose 40+ lbs to get back to wedding weight. :( Hopefully this will work for me. I've done well for the past week, just need to start exercising too. It's hard isn't it.
  • sjb155
    sjb155 Posts: 2
    Options
    I had my 3rd and final baby sept 11 and trying to lose baby weight and more i was 85kg currently 79kg aiming for 65kg at least was 69kg (not sure what these are in lbs) pre pregnancy im at the gym 3-4 times a week and do zumba on the wii after kids are in bed 3-4 times a week :-)
  • Rachel122810
    Rachel122810 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I had my daughter in December 2010. Packed on 50 pounds during pregnancy. I have lost half but these last 30 pounds are determined to stay on me and make my life miserable!!! In need of supporters
  • LindseyW77
    Options
    I had my daughter in April 2010 and I am trying to lose the baby weight...again. With the help of breastfeeding I made it back down to pre-pregnant weight quite quickly but when we stopped, I never stopped taking in the extra calories and started creeping back up to what I weighed before delivery. Oops! I don't have many friends trying to accomplish similar goals and I don't have any family close by so I joined up here yesterday after my first day of working towards my goals. I'd be happy dropping 30 but I'm hoping for 40.