more friends, more friends!

Options
i'm super motivated and pumped to lose 15-20lbs by may. join me on my journey! i'm def here to support and encourage! =)

Replies

• Backpackingmom
    Backpackingmom Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me, we can all use more friends to encourage us.
  • Freya7777
    Options
    You're more than welcome to add me girl!
  • lolly2012
    Options
    Me too feel free to add me
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    The more, the merrier
  • slimgal613
    Options
    Please add me as I am new too. The more the merrier I always say. Really helps to keep you pumped and motivated.

:flowerforyou:
  • vonohlsson
    Options
    That's a great goal! :D

What's your exercising plan? :D Would be fun to know, I need some inspiration xD

Sry, I'm new on the site ;D And I'm not that good at speaking english xD When I think about it, I'm not good at writing in english either xD But I hope you'll understand me anyway ;D
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    add me :) I need to lose 50 lbs. but MFP is the BEST!!!
  • boe2004
    boe2004 Posts: 21
    Options
    I have a big event at the end of May and that is my goal too. Please add me!!
  • Kmackenzie22
    Kmackenzie22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm all about more friends and more motivation! I've been doing Insanity on Week 2 and I need to keep pushing to make it through and stick with the healthy eating habits.
  • kristena6968
    Options
    i need friends to follow... my sister and i are on a challenge this year to loose 100 lbs each
  • lynny1967
    Options
    add me too please im struggling :cry: stood on my scales today and never lost anything and i thought id been good for past week
  • ChickaDee2012
    ChickaDee2012 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi girl, feel free to add me!
  • stumac8
    Options
    Hi my names Stu and i am a bit fat.I really hope this diet works this time.
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • ElenaElliottx3
    Options
    wow wow wow! soooo much love! i will def be adding you! since theres a 5 ppl every 10 min limit it'll be a bit haha
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options
    Hi! I just joined and have a similar goal! I'm off to Puerto Rico for a cruise in April and I've got to drop at least 10 lbs by then and firm some jiggly places up. LOL. Fee free to add me...inspiration and support are key to this lifestyle adjustment.
  • Bheller234
    Options
    You can add me. Always looking for more support and motivation! I'll try to help as much as i can in return! :happy:
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    i need friends to follow... my sister and i are on a challenge this year to loose 100 lbs each

Wow, that is an inspirational goal! You can do this if you work hard!
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    woooo, me me!
  • Reesa32
    Reesa32 Posts: 35
    Options
    Ready to give and receive encouragement add me!!!!