New swedish on this site

Options
Hi there!
I'm a chubby swedish girl in my glory days!

8 months ago it went very well, I lost almost 10 kg (22 lbs If I'm right) in just one month. But back then I had friends to exercise with. But not anymore they've all moved from this city.

So, what I had in mind is that perhaps I could get some new, cyber friends in here? :D
Would be nice! ;D

Sry, I'm new on the site ;D And I'm not that good at speaking english xD When I think about it, I'm not good at writing in english either xD But I hope you'll understand me anyway xD
(But I've used MyFitnessPal in my HTC and I love the app!)

Replies

• italian_carol
    Options
    hi...add me if u want :)
  • vonohlsson
    Options
    I'll do that ;D thanks btw!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • StellaDup
    Options
    Hallo, you are welcome to add me. I'm a med student so many hours of studying and little sleep caused me to skimp on exercise, but with support I'm sure I'll get fit again :)
  • Bheller234
    Options
    Hello, I'm Brandi! I can try to help you out and support you as much as i can. You can add me if you like. Always stay positive!
    Positive attitude = Positive results! :happy:
  • vonohlsson
    Options
    Prozack1964
    Hi and thanks ;D
    Unfortunately My day isn't that good right now. In Sweden it's pitch black outside and every now and then the snow decides to appear... this weather you can't trust I tell you.
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    my cousins live in sweden. some in orebrou and some in stockholm
  • IAMJESS00
    Options
    hi,

you're welcome to add me..
  • vonohlsson
    Options
    meemo88
    Oh! How fun! :D I don't think I know them though xD Örebro is so far away xD I don't even think I've been there xD
  • hellraisedfire
    hellraisedfire Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    hej hej! jag talar bara lite svenska, men jag kommer vara din vän! :) and you're a very pretty girl, don't lie to yourself!