Options

Replies

• CrazyKylie
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • imthemama060811
    imthemama060811 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! You have done an excellent job!! And look absolutely amazing!!! An Inspiration!!!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! By the way GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!! ;) lol. I'm a South Louisiana Girl :D
  • failnomore
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Your photos have been very motivating for me, as we are the same height and you were very close to my weight at your starting point. I have never really been slim and seeing your after photos were great to help me visualise myself at at lower weight.....great work, you should be soooooo proud of yourself
  • sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Your photos have been very motivating for me, as we are the same height and you were very close to my weight at your starting point. I have never really been slim and seeing your after photos were great to help me visualise myself at at lower weight.....great work, you should be soooooo proud of yourself

I've never thought of myself as an "inspiration", but I love seeing before and after pics too. Glad I could Help!! btw - I was 179.2 This morning!!!
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great :-)
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You look really great! Congratulations :)
  • Teazybabee
    Options
    You look terrific!!!! Praise God for the encouragment you have given this morning to everyone who sees this! Keep rock'n like you are and I know you will reach your final goal! ~nurse B~
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    WOW u look GREAT!!!!! Very beautiful!
  • dragonfly1570
    Options
    Fantastic! You look wonderful! Keep up the great work!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • kinjalp
    kinjalp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good work!
  • tonifrg
    Options
    congrats! You look great! I hope I can do the same. I am 52 and 5'6" and am 60 lbs. over weight. Good Work!
  • Colleen1980
    Colleen1980 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!! I started at 235 and am down to 182 and am also 5'6" (technically 5'6.5" lol). :) Some days I find it really hard to see the change as I still want to lose 30 or so more, but if my change looks anything like yours I have nothing to be sad about, you look amazing! Congrats and thanks for reminding me that 50 pounds is a big deal! :flowerforyou:
  • Jordynnsmom
    Jordynnsmom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look so happy! Thank you for posting this. Great motivation for me since I am doing the same thing with my Hubby and want to were a "real wedding dress"
  • fantasticfrankie
    Options
    You look AMAZING thanks for the motivation.
  • 2LiveHealthy
    2LiveHealthy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Weigh to Go!! Your transformation is amazing!!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    wow! how pretty are you!??! great WORK!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look fantastic and you should be very proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!