My Journey, so far, One year and 180 lbs lost

Options
jhardenbergh
jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
Here's a copy of my blog entry from yesterday, I thought I would share it here as well.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/jhardenbergh/view/over-180-lbs-lost-my-year-in-review-lots-of-pics-193385

Replies

• carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a great transformation for you both!!!!! Very inspiring!
  • 2LiveHealthy
    2LiveHealthy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You both look Fabulous!! I love seeing these types of stories. It really helps me stay focused!! Thanks for posting! Keep up the great work and lifestyle change!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Kudos to you both :)
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Congrats to you both! This is awesome!
  • ToomuchRN
    Options
    Good Job Keep up the good work!!!!!!!
  • robbiefreeland
    robbiefreeland Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely incredible!! What a life changer. Thank you for sharing your success story, it is truly Inspiring!! Great job.....Kudos to you both.
  • Vurbach
    Vurbach Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This brought tears to my eyes. Congratulations- you both look amazing. I am so happy for you and your wife! Ah I have to X out of this- I'm getting emotional at work!! This is truly amazing. Congrats congrats congrats! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • shira324
    shira324 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow, you and your wife are both amazing, beautiful people. So inspired, thanks for sharing. :-)
  • redkim615
    redkim615 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just checked out your blog, you two are inspirational! Congratulations to you both...you guys look amazing. :)
  • ChasingHaven
    ChasingHaven Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow. I have never *gasp*'ed at before and after pictures... Until today. : ) Absolutely incredible! You and your wife look wonderful! Congrats to you both!
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    What an amazing loss! :DDDD
  • shanmomto4
    Options
    WOW! You both look amazing! Great job!!!
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You two should be SO proud of yourselves!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing success! I'm not sure I could follow the 6 months of protein shake plan you guys did - that was some serious discipline... thanks for sharing such inspirational pictures.
  • kmparks24
    kmparks24 Posts: 198
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Congratulations to both you and your wife! You two look phenomenal and are truly an inspiration to us all!
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    waaaooow!!! i am out of words to say. what a great inspiration you both are. looking amazing. great job!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!
  • 16rose
    16rose Posts: 1
    Options
    I only signed up today and am truly inspired by your success, well done to both of you!!!
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You and your wife have done a fantastic job! How nice that you were able to do it together! You both look amazing!
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Brilliant!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!