New to Site. Trying to lose Baby Weight

Options
Hello,
I just joined this site yesterday because I am determined to lose 30 pounds and return to my pre pregnancy body. My daughter was born December 2010 and I love her so much but I also want to love my body as well. I have been in a rut since she was born and now I am determined to lost these pounds. I just want to be happy. Right now I hate shopping and cant even look at the swim suit rack right now. I am looking for friends who understand what I am going through...

Replies

• kylee2011
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am in the same boat...need to lose 30lbs to get back to my pre-baby self. I have 2 boys, 3 and 1. Feel free to add me as a friend and hopefully we can help each other stay motivated!!
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    There is plenty of support on this site. Just stick to your MFP plan and eat healthy and exercise. I highly recommend some strength training as it will help you tone up and be stronger. One popular workout on here right now is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. It's a DVD that kicks your butt with cardio and strength training, but it is only 20 minutes long. I have seen a bunch of people with great results from it. I just started it myself and would love another 30DS buddy. ;)

Also, eating healthy is a must! :D

I need to lose about 40-ish pounds before I can look at the bikini rack! Hopefully I can by a new bikini this summer! And you too!
    Good luck and stick with it! You can do this!

And congratulations on your baby. :3
  • Rachel122810
    Rachel122810 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! My boyfriend wants to go to South Padre Island on March 17th for Spring Break so I want to lose atleast 15 pounds by then so I can look half way decent in a bikini. I am trying Turbo Jam right now and maybe when I get bored with that I can switch to Jillians workouts. I am also considering Insanity. I have heard it is pretty awesome.
  • anngirling
    Options
    good luck i know you will do it .:y: