shake weight success story

Options
Wow, i had a shake weight for many many years now and let me tell you, wow. I started using it more often and my forearms really see the difference

Replies

• bgc85
    bgc85 Posts: 68
    Options
    I really want one! How often/long do you use it??
  • xLyric
    xLyric Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I can't tell how serious this is or if it's a dirty joke, haha.
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I kind of want to try one, but i would have to make sure my doors are double locked and the blinds are closed. South park ruined the shake weight for guys. you *kitten*!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,720 Member
    Options
    Lol, love gimmick weight loss gadgets. They are my laugh for the day.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • hofosho1020
    Options
    I have a friend at work that praises her shake weight every day and I just have to try really hard not to laugh. She even does the motions for us, which makes me die a little inside...but she swears it works!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is a serious post.. if it is, that's the first time I've ever heard something positive said about shake weights..
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    There's something that works even better - it's called the Tug Toner. :laugh:

(Google Jimmy Kimmel Tug Toner)
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Wow, i had a shake weight for many many years now and let me tell you, wow. I started using it more often and my forearms really see the difference

Please tell me this is a joke! LOL I am rolling on the floor I'm laughing so hard. I have the infomercial image in my head as I'm typing this! LMFAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    People, do i really have to explain how big my forearms are.. i mean it is posted under chit chat fun and games..you decide how serious this post is
  • RosalindaP
    RosalindaP Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about posting about the shake weight this morning! I have heard mixed reviews but I really like it. It needs to be combined with other weights for major results but it seems to work my back and shoulders differently. And you are right, gives you strong forearms!
  • Munque
    Munque Posts: 123
    Options
    My husband showed me the infomercial and said I could have one if I wanted one, but that I should practice first at home before shelling out any money, lol. Dirty little man.
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    LMAO....I just saw a knock off shake weight at Five Below the other night. Made me laugh just looking at the box :laugh:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I've bought one. You get a pretty decent work out from it, though you look like a fool while using it.
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have one but my husband laughs at me the entire time I use it. I don't use it any more but you really do feel the burn. I bet it would work if I could use it on a regular basis.
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options

The tug toner only works if you use it with a friend!! If you don't know what she is talking about, look it up on youtube. Maybe wait til you get home though.
  • angeladblaylock
    Options
    and it is halarious!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I may get one then.... I think I will test the theory behind it at home first..... I am sure my boyfriend won't mind filling in.
  • Froggy1976
    Options

The tug toner only works if you use it with a friend!! If you don't know what she is talking about, look it up on youtube. Maybe wait til you get home though.
    Good stuff but yes wait until you get home to look it up.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    My dad has one. I had the misfortune of walking into the house while he was sitting in his recliner using it. At first i wasn't sure if I should yell at him or sneak out and TRY ..really TRY to pretend i didn't see anything..then he turned around with it in his hand. to this day i still have trouble looking at them in the stores.