Replies

• Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    A pulse...... :laugh:
  • trudy45
    trudy45 Posts: 83
    Options
    One of the things I find sexiest about my husband is that he is a POWER HOUSE:love: . Even when I was 250# he could lift me over his head with ease... He is big enough to crush me like a bug, but would never ever hurt me... that is DAMN SEXY to ME. :love:

yea that is sexy defo, my bf is the same :)
  • SaSSyhasCurls
    Options
    Good hygiene, healthy, smart, confident, goal and family oriented and Single if you want to date him
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    The ability to make me feel sexy.
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Someone who is willing to do what needs to be done, even if it's dishes or laundry.

Great smile, brains and personality are a must as well.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Confidence and sexual intellect.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    banking on Giants Jersey and a beer making the list....

maybe not but sense of humour is a must!

Will have to work on that...
  • Sweetncgal78
    Sweetncgal78 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Nice facial hair *beard*, Dimples are always a win, and TATTOOS! -- done tastefully of course.
  • EmilyLStuart
    Options
    of course the first thing you notice is the physical stuff, but without the other important stuff to back it up, looks are worthless.

PHYSICAL:
    kind eyes...like, as in sweet
    sheepish smile
    height - 6' or higher is nice
    Not too many muscles....weird, huh? but I don't want a man that looks too hard, I want a sweetie that will cuddle me!
    And I have to admit I really like cute nerds with black glasses!!! :happy:
    a couple tattoos can be hot as long as they are not too visible and not all over and not red-neck or offensive
    drkbrown-haired guys are my favs for some odd reason. and sexy or messy hair.
    and yes age does matter to me. I am still young (sorta) and would like to have children one day....so between 28-33 is ideal but I know that's being really picky...lol

IMPORTANT STUFF:
    intelligence. really a must.
    I am Christian so he must be the same.
    someone who is ambitious and quietly confident but never ever cocky. arrogance is the biggest turn-off imaginable.
    someone who cares enough about their health to do something about it; this is so important to me since I have finally become this person for myself. But definitely NOT those guys who are obsessed with muscles and take numerous pics of themselves flexing…just gross.
    I would love someone who is a smart-ash like myself! This goes with having a good sense of humor. anyone who can make me laugh, girl or guy, really gets my friendship.
    This next one will sound shallow: I absolutely cannot handle someone being a country bumpkin or red-neck, which is mostly what I am surrounded by here in Louisiana. It would be nice if we had common interests, such as sports (I'm a fanatic!), music, work life, health and fitness, and interest to begin traveling one day, among others. But I'm not interested in hunting, eating weird animals, mud-hogging, grunge, thug life, big loud trucks, or living life dangerously.
    I want someone who is respectful of others. Anti-racial. never makes crude jokes or uses offensive names. But I love me some sly little innuendos though! Wink wink!

so basically I just want a tall guy with a nice face who makes me laugh, makes me smile, makes my heart flutter. who loves me and can't live without me. Who will be my best friend, my buddy. I don't think he exists, but if he does, he is probably already taken :(
  • shasha_84
    shasha_84 Posts: 170
    Options
    A pulse...... :laugh:
    Geeze! I am not THAT picky :tongue: :wink:
  • 4krisblake
    Options
    there should be another thread added on to this one.....Which man is actually all of these things?!

no point in getting us all hot and bothered if this doesn't exist.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Someone that is fun to be around, thoughtful and just an overall happy person!! Oh and nice shoulders and arms are always a plus :love: :love:
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Constantly asking if you're OK, whining about not meeting his needs, asking lots of questions about that male co-worker, crying a lot, borrowing your sweater, and lots of black eyeliner.

^ thats funny...

eyes, teeth, body, sense of humor (my bf) :bigsmile:
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Blue eyes. And good smelling armpits. That's right.
  • ambercholtz
    ambercholtz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    There are many things that make a man sexy but it depends on the other person's perspective. I used to like men dressed more gothic-like as a teen, but now in my adult years, I think men that are shaven, clean cut, dressed in a suit (professional). Confident personalities and drive along with a man who knows what he wants (me) and is not afraid to go for it. Another is compassion, understanding, romantic, thoughtful and non-controlling personality. I flee when a man becomes a jerk because I know it goes downhill from that point. Oh yeah and facial hair and chest hair are huge turn offs for me.
  • ambercholtz
    ambercholtz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    There are many things that make a man sexy but it depends on the other person's perspective. I used to like men dressed more gothic-like as a teen, but now in my adult years, I think men that are shaven, clean cut, dressed in a suit (professional). Confident personalities and drive along with a man who knows what he wants (me) and is not afraid to go for it. Another is compassion, understanding, romantic, thoughtful and non-controlling personality. I flee when a man becomes a jerk because I know it goes downhill from that point. Oh yeah and facial hair and chest hair are huge turn offs for me.

Dressed in the above " I think men that are shaven, clean cut, dressed in a suit (professional)," are sexy. I forgot to fill that part in, now it makes more sense.
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I married my husband strictly based on his ability to continuously make me laugh! The fact that he is a wonderful stepfather to my children and a great provider doesnt hurt either....:love:
  • sambo155
    Options
    Alot of common answers! I also say, makes me laugh, confidence, kindness and smart. After that, likes good beer, good food, football, going to hippie-jamband concerts, disc golf, and has a job and a car. But first is the stuff about being funny, confident and nice! :)
  • slolife14
    slolife14 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    A man is sexy to me when he treats me as his equal. When he notices im tired, and he says sit down and relax ill finish that for you. When he says I look stressed why don't you get out of the house and go do something for yourself. When he says get dressed were getting out of here. Or when he says you look beautiful no matter what you wear. And that is why I love my husband :heart:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    For me:

Confidence
    Being dominant (because I'll walk all over you if you're not.. not on purpose but I'm a strong willed woman)
    Height (I'm 5'9)
    Eyes
    And if you're a white boy you already have like 50 points. :bigsmile:
    Being a gentleman (love love love chivalry)