driven

grateful

can vebalize feelings

can problem solve

weighs more then 180lbs(-:
  • hauntgoddess
    hauntgoddess Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Life goals, having a successful career, a substantial college degree, good tastes in movies(like horror movies :)), good manners/respect towards women, nice teeth, kindness, and loves FOOTBALL!
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I like a dude with a fierce meat hammer

That AND ...

Good hygiene and nice teeth :bigsmile:

Most important ... honestly, loyalty, pride and sarcastic/dark sense of humor. I don't ask for what I don't have to offer myself :wink:
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    When they don't talk.
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    How good he makes me feel when I am with him...my husband of 15 & 1/2 years has never made me feel ugly, or worthless, angry at times, yes, but never insignificant! He makes me feel loved and cherished! That is so sexy!
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    For me its always .. Nice Biceps .. broad chest and at least 6 feet tall! with spikes and a good hairdo .. yummm combo :love:

oppss :blushing:

and above all should be handsome with a good sense of humor :) (I know I am a bad bad gal ;-) but I dont like ugly guys at all!)
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Big hands, hight, nice smile, sexy eyes, good dress sense.....um...

and if he can pick me up!
  • _itsB_
    _itsB_ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sense of Humour
    Smile
    Broad Shoulders
    Not look like a bean pole
    Needs to be tall 6ft+
    And Strong - easily lift me :wink:
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    For me its always .. Nice Biceps .. broad chest and at least 6 feet tall! with spikes and a good hairdo .. yummm combo :love:

oppss :blushing:

and above all should be handsome with a good sense of humor :) (I know I am a bad bad gal ;-) but I dont like ugly guys at all!)

and yes of course how can I forget .. flat tummy please! (not asking for six packs but not like a 4months pregnant woman's tummy)
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor... Smile and 'that look' in his eyes when he looks at me! :)
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    there should be another thread added on to this one.....Which man is actually all of these things?!

no point in getting us all hot and bothered if this doesn't exist.

Hahaha... all these packed together. Even google will give a 'No results found' :D
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Nice hands *swoon*

Oh and a nice smile ..... and a genuine sense of humour. Everyone seems to think they have one, they lied :o)
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    banking on Giants Jersey and a beer making the list....

LOL
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    intelligence
    confidence
    wit
    assertiveness
    someone who can inspire me
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    there should be another thread added on to this one.....Which man is actually all of these things?!

no point in getting us all hot and bothered if this doesn't exist.

He does - he's my husband:)
  • SamHughes15
    SamHughes15 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    A killer personality...a killer smile...and if my dog likes him then I know he's good to go :)

Agreed!
  • DeafDiva42
    Options
    For me its the sincerity in his personality. If you can make me feel like I am the only Woman on the Universe no matter what my size is, then you are a King to me.:happy:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Today, it's the fact that he let me steal his Black Adder shirt.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I personally like the great personality, killer smile, deep soulful eyes, a great sense of humor.. A guy willing to play video games with me & watch nerdy, romantic, horror movies.. Basically he has to be just like me. Which is super fun!
    I really don't ask for much.. obviously. :P
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You know...I can't really answer this question. In my opinion its the whole package. I think my husband is the sexiest man alive. Yes, I know he can stand to lose 20 pounds and may be too hairy (LOL) for some people. But to me, he is just perfect. Its a combination of everything that he is and does. I truly love him more every day. Sappy, I know.