I'm new!

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
Scoooooooooooooooooooot over, please! :bigsmile:

I wanted to introduce myself and didn't do it in the introduction section because I was worried no one ever looked in there, so here I am all up in the general discussion area!

So anyways, my name is Lina, I am 28 years old, married and have a 17 month old daughter named Lilliana. I started my new lifestyle on January 22, 2008 and have since lost 18 lbs. I discovered this place from a friend of mine on another message board. I love using MFP and it has been working out great for the past two weeks (but lets not talk about last night's dinner, mkay?)

Alright, there, that is me, and i'm very happy to meet you all. :heart:

Replies

• lina1131
    Options
    Scoooooooooooooooooooot over, please! :bigsmile:

I wanted to introduce myself and didn't do it in the introduction section because I was worried no one ever looked in there, so here I am all up in the general discussion area!

So anyways, my name is Lina, I am 28 years old, married and have a 17 month old daughter named Lilliana. I started my new lifestyle on January 22, 2008 and have since lost 18 lbs. I discovered this place from a friend of mine on another message board. I love using MFP and it has been working out great for the past two weeks (but lets not talk about last night's dinner, mkay?)

Alright, there, that is me, and i'm very happy to meet you all. :heart:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome, and congradulations on your progress so far!
  • lina1131
    Options
    Welcome, and condradulations on your progress so far!

Thank you! :smile:
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!! You'll love it here.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Congrats on your success so far and good luck on the rest of your journey! The body is an amazing thing and if you treat it right, it will reward you! :)

Let me know if you need anything!
  • lina1131
    Options
    Welcome!! Congrats on your success so far and good luck on the rest of your journey! The body is an amazing thing and if you treat it right, it will reward you! :)

Let me know if you need anything!

I saw your success earlier today. Can you tell me exactly what you do?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    If you look on my post earlier, I replied to someone else asking what I do...I replied with a long list of staples and what I incorporate into my day and week. Hope that helps! :)

Good luck!
  • sportsmomof2
    Options
    Welcome!! I am sure you will find out that this site is a great place for inspiration, advice, recipes, ideas and maybe..just maybe you may meet a few new friends along the way.

Congrats on your progress so far! And good luck on your journey.

Let me know if theres anything I can do to help!
  • lina1131
    Options
    You guys are sweet. Thanks for the welcome and I hope to get to know you all better!
  • braydoherty
    Options
    Welcome aboard. This is my first full week here and I LOVE it. You will do great!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome:flowerforyou: