Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lost 55 lbs (with pics!)

Replies

• Yarrum84
    Yarrum84 Posts: 57 Member
    You look stunning! Well done! I can't believe how different you look!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Nice job, you look WONDERFUL!!!
  • congratulations you look awesome!
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    You look wonderful! Love the haircut too! Keep up the great work!
  • You look great!! Your motivation!!!!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    I have two things to say:

1) you look AWESOME!!!

2) GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    You look amazing! So happy for you! Keep up the great work!
  • sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Thank you for posting this!! I started at 235 and am down to 182 and am also 5'6" (technically 5'6.5" lol). :) Some days I find it really hard to see the change as I still want to lose 30 or so more, but if my change looks anything like yours I have nothing to be sad about, you look amazing! Congrats and thanks for reminding me that 50 pounds is a big deal! :flowerforyou:

OMG! YES 50 pounds is an extremely big deal! Be proud! I always look at my before and after to see the difference! We're basically the same size, you can get there!
  • dkbaron
    dkbaron Posts: 23
    You look awesome. You do not look like you weigh what you weigh. Does that make sense? Keep up the good work and I want to see you in that beautiful dress.
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Congrats!! You look amazing!!!
  • You look awesome Keep up the work you will reach your goal.
  • tererob
    tererob Posts: 64 Member
    You look awesome.. can't wait to get to that weight myself. Love the jersey too... we are huge Saints fans!
  • sweetaddict123
    You look awesome. You do not look like you weigh what you weigh. Does that make sense? Keep up the good work and I want to see you in that beautiful dress.

I couldn't figure out how to "add" a pic to my original post, but I did put one on what looks like page 4.
    And yes, lots of people tell me that, but trust me, the right clothes do wonders!
    Thanks!
  • sweetaddict123

I couldn't figure out how to "add" a pic to my original post, but I did put one on what looks like page 4.
    And yes, lots of people tell me that, but trust me, the right clothes do wonders!
    Thanks!
  • Wow. Congrats and keep up the hard work!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Awesome you look great
  • Good for you! Very inspiring :)
  • Thanks for sharing your weight loss success story and keeping me motivated. You look fabulous! :happy:
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Congratulations. You look fantastic. P.S. Love the shirt.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    GREAT JOB! Plus, I'm starting MFP at a similar size that you are now and you really are a SKINNY 182! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!