Lost 55 lbs (with pics!)

Options

Replies

• Yarrum84
    Yarrum84 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! Well done! I can't believe how different you look!
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Nice job, you look WONDERFUL!!!
  • ShrinkyDinkie
    Options
    congratulations you look awesome!
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Love the haircut too! Keep up the great work!
  • mrsbrown2k1
    Options
    You look great!! Your motivation!!!!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have two things to say:

1) you look AWESOME!!!

2) GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So happy for you! Keep up the great work!
  • sweetaddict123
    sweetaddict123 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!! I started at 235 and am down to 182 and am also 5'6" (technically 5'6.5" lol). :) Some days I find it really hard to see the change as I still want to lose 30 or so more, but if my change looks anything like yours I have nothing to be sad about, you look amazing! Congrats and thanks for reminding me that 50 pounds is a big deal! :flowerforyou:

OMG! YES 50 pounds is an extremely big deal! Be proud! I always look at my before and after to see the difference! We're basically the same size, you can get there!
  • dkbaron
    dkbaron Posts: 23
    Options
    You look awesome. You do not look like you weigh what you weigh. Does that make sense? Keep up the good work and I want to see you in that beautiful dress.
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!!!
  • nicolestamps
    Options
    You look awesome Keep up the work you will reach your goal.
  • tererob
    tererob Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.. can't wait to get to that weight myself. Love the jersey too... we are huge Saints fans!
  • sweetaddict123
    Options
    You look awesome. You do not look like you weigh what you weigh. Does that make sense? Keep up the good work and I want to see you in that beautiful dress.

I couldn't figure out how to "add" a pic to my original post, but I did put one on what looks like page 4.
    And yes, lots of people tell me that, but trust me, the right clothes do wonders!
    Thanks!
  • sweetaddict123
    Options

I couldn't figure out how to "add" a pic to my original post, but I did put one on what looks like page 4.
    And yes, lots of people tell me that, but trust me, the right clothes do wonders!
    Thanks!
  • aprilbollers
    Options
    Wow. Congrats and keep up the hard work!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome you look great
  • westhamgal
    Options
    Good for you! Very inspiring :)
  • francy495
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your weight loss success story and keeping me motivated. You look fabulous! :happy:
  • groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look fantastic. P.S. Love the shirt.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Plus, I'm starting MFP at a similar size that you are now and you really are a SKINNY 182! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!