New here!

Options
Hi everyone,

I am new to this site and looking for friends to help me stay motivated and reach my goal! My goal is to lose 30lbs that I have gained over the last 8 years. I am 31 years old and a mom to 2 boys ages 3 and 1. I am currently doing Insanity and it is kicking my butt!
Please feel free to add me as a friend :smile:

Replies

• mlachance9
    mlachance9 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi. I want to lose around 25 lbs and have 2 boys (mine are 9 & 6). I will send you a friend request.
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    Hi Kylee--

You have your hands full!! It's so hard to eat well when you're a parent of young kids who need constant attention. My two kids are now young teens, which gives me more time, but it can still be a struggle since we have hectic schedules. I hope to increase my exercise and better my eating to help them and me.

I am setting a goal to lose ten pounds, but twenty would be better. I will see how it goes. I had lap band surgery in Feb. 2009 and have lost about 80 pounds, but those last pounds have been haunting me since 2010. Also, I have not conquered the sags, so I want to tone. I am 42, and I hear it's harder to lose at my age. I plan to ignore that idea, however. :smile:
  • kylee2011
    Options
    Thanks for your reply! I am glad I joined this site, I think it will help me stay on track chatting with people in the same boat. Good luck!!
  • kylee2011
    Options
    Thanks!
  • SueStubbs
    Options
    Hey all im looking for ppl to modavate me in this process. So let me know if you want to add me and be friends!