Struggling slightly!!

Can someone give me a meal for about 150 cals, that from say 7ish tonight, i will be full up till Mornng!!

Please :smile:

Replies

• Can someone give me a meal for about 150 cals, that from say 7ish tonight, i will be full up till Mornng!!

Please :smile:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    A big salad is always great with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers, you can even throw a tbsp of bacon bits to give it some flavor :flowerforyou:
    j~
  • A big salad is always great with lettuce, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers, you can even throw a tbsp of bacon bits to give it some flavor :flowerforyou:
    j~

I thought of salads, but getting a little sick of lemon n olive oil dressings.

Thanks though :happy:

___x
  • jyesil
    jyesil Posts: 6 Member
    Don't knock it till you try it...
    Cracked wheat (bulgar) 1/4 cup soaked in boiled water for 30 minutes=140 calories. I think it about doubles in size. So you should have 1 cup. I find it tends to keep you feeling full. I've added shrimp or chicken (depending on added calories desired) and cucumbers, tomatoes, and red peppers.
    I guess it may be an alternative meal.
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    My fave average 150 cal meal is the following...

One 100 calorie Thomas Lite english muffin toasted with a few slices of thinly sliced deli meat. I get the meat already packaged at my local grocery store. It has 5 slices for 50 calories. Then I add mustard, some small tomato slices, a few baby spinach leaves, some pickles, and whatever else vegie topping wise I want. Since I have sooo few vegies on my little eng muffin sandwich I don't really count the calories of the vegies. This is the meal I use when I am starving and have very few calories left at the end of the day. It may not sound like much, but it really feels me up, and I have a verocious appetite.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    1 packet of low sugar maple and brown sugar oatmeal! Yummmmm and filling!