My 30 lb success journey

Options
sabauman
sabauman Posts: 31 Member
Hi, I'm not really great at writing but I wanted to contribute to this forum in hopes of being able to encourage others, even if only one other person. Outside of overcoming my alcohol addiction 4 years ago, this is one of my most meaningful accomplishments in my life. I'm an avid scuba diver and in October I went to put my wetsuit on and found it to be so snug that it restricted my movements underwater. I decided then that at 212 lbs, I wanted to be healthy again. I started doing the C25K program mid October 2011 and ran my first 5K Thanksgiving morning. while I had managed to lose some weight just from running, I wanted to set my goals higher. I found MFP while searching for tools to help me watch me food intake and I have to say, it has helped me achieve more then I thought I could ever do. So after 3 months of determined running, strength training and eating healthy here is the fruit of my efforts!

-Scott

383338_10150497073663101_726253100_8985481_371125245_n.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!