27 year old mummy of an 11month old! Would love some friends

Options
Hi guys and girls!
I'm a 27 year old stay at home mummy to my 11 month old daughter. I have a bit of weight to lose and need to tone myself up. Any like minded people out there wanting to be my friend and keep motivated together?
I live in Norfolk in the UK but don't mind where in the world you are :)
I breed dogs (I have 3 and a litter of 8 pups at the moment), love riding horses and spending time with friends.
I'm always on my fitness pal, would be great to find some friends.

Replies

• charm9
    charm9 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi Im also 27 and live in Berkshire. Im not a mum but getting married in august and hoping to have children very soon. Im always logging in so will always be here to support. Feel free to add if you want :)
  • chloejanewhite
    Options
    Thank you Charm9 I have added you :)
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day
  • juliefurry
    Options
    Sending you a request i am a 28 year old stay at home mom, here for the same reason.
  • glenclewis
    glenclewis Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if ya like!! I'm pretty much a nut and post a lot. I try to be really supportive and have an open diary for you to laugh at. I do this often to reach different goals to lose fat or gain muscle. I don't keep track over the weekends because "I like to party". Look forward to meeting new people, message me anytime!

Glen
  • ajmaccar
    ajmaccar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I can always use more friends, so feel free to add me! I live in Seattle, WA in the US, but I like having friends elsewhere to get a different perspective. :-)
  • purplerain011
    Options
    Hi! I live in London, would love to be your friend. :)
  • danio88
    Options
    Im a 23 yr old mum to 2, 3.5 yr old and 19 month old. From south wales. Wanting to get back to my pre-before any babies weight as i feel pretty rubbish about myself!! So feel free to add me. :)
  • lradatz
    lradatz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello... I am a 29yr old at home mom of 3(9yr, 4yr and soon to be 3yr old in May)... Feel free to add me if you'd like, I'm always looking for new friends on here.
  • Xansmum
    Xansmum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya - I'm a 32 yr old mum in Middx. Have a 3 year old with physical disabilities so am a stay at home mum, and could also do with a few more bddies on here to keep me motivated! Feel Free to add me x
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm also a mommy and will be 27 in a few weeks. :)
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • fechermommy
    Options
    Hello,
    I am also 27 and I have a 6 year old son and a little girl that just turned 18 days old. I would love to be your friend. I cannot wait to lose this weight. I am taking this 10 pounds at time until I reach my goal. How are you trying to reach your goal?

Fechermommy
  • bears_mamma
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm 29 and mummy to a 22m boy. I'm hoping to get to my pre baby weight first, then my pre comfort weight (the weight I was before meeting OH and stopped trying ;) ) 2 stone in total.
    Would love to be a stay at home mum but unfortunately I have two part. time jobs and a uni course.
    I live in cheshire. Feel free to friend me, I haven't got many either yet.
  • Freya7777
    Options
    I'm 27 as well with a 21 month old and a 7 year old! Feel free to add me, I'm all about having a big support group on here. It helps a ton to keep you on target :)
  • shadshad
    Options
    Hi Dear,
    I live in doha and love friends and support. add me if you like to give and get support. shad
  • pkdreilly
    Options
    Hiya, 24 year old mum of 3, step mum of 1....ages 7,6,4 and my baby is a year old today. Live in suffolk. Feel free to add me x
  • kylee2011
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am a mom of 2 boys ages 3 and 1 and am looking to lose 30 lbs that have snuck onto my body over the years!
    Would love to be friends to help each other reach our goals!