Where did my boobs go?!?!?!

Options
:grumble:
So anyone else happy to lose weight, but not happy about your boobs disappearing? It wouldn't be so bad if the rest of the fat on my body would disappear with them
I don't mind small boobs at all, I hate the fact that it looks completely disproportionate with the rest of my body!
I just want to know, that I'm not the only one out there...

Replies

• LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I think the same thing is happening to me :( So sad! Mine aren't very big to begin with!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Sorry my bad...here you go. * hands them back*
  • JVanDam77
    JVanDam77 Posts: 130
    Options
    ME! It happens to me too! Lol. I guess the best way to look at it is ... they are FAT after all.
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The worst part is, I just bought new bras at Victoria's Secret. A waste of money and a waste of weight loss. BOO for BOOBS.
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, that is a side effect of losing weight. For me, that's the first place I lose and my belly is the last!
  • mjanet22
    mjanet22 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I know!!!! They started shrinking faster than anything else on my body!! Ahh the horror!
  • andreacord
    Options
    I think the same thing is happening to me :( So sad! Mine aren't very big to begin with!

Yup :( I lost a cup and a half with my first 28, gained five back and birth control's given me a little bit of a boost again .. hopefully I don't kiss too much goodbye on round two because I just fill out a B :(
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.
  • hurricanehodz
    Options
    Same here....I have a pretty heavy bust, but the more weight im losing , the more skin im noticing : /
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, although Im still breastfeeding but even before being pregnant I was a pretty big D to a DD and now I think I'm more like a small C. None of my bras fit right. I tell my husband I'm all bra now.... Too bad we cant pick and choose where we want the weight to be taken from. O_o
  • ShrinkyDinkie
    Options
    i sure hope i can lose some. mine are huge. my gf is skinny to begin with but lost 10 pounds and there went her boobs also. thats the first thing to go on her when she loses weight.
  • AshleyFizzle
    Options
    It's annoying right?! I just want to keep my boobs but take away everything else haha. I know exactly how you feel haha
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I went from barely being able to fit into a DD to barely being able to fill a D. I wouldn't even mind that they are smaller except they look deflated to. Like week old balloons. :(
  • angraham2
    angraham2 Posts: 128
    Options
    you can have some of mine!!! They say that you loose weight from the top down, just give it time and everything will fall into place... Be patient grasshopper!
  • mikituba
    Options
    I would love to agree with you all...I have lost almost 30lbs in the last 7 weeks and 26inches....only 1 of which came from my boobs....I still have 60lbs to lose and if these DD's don't go down I'm going to be a walking barbie doll.....To a certain extent I love having big boobs, but I'm really getting concerned if I keep losing and my sweater puppies are staying the same then I'm going to have back issues! AHHHHH
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Mine are barely a B to begin with, and in just 8 lbs lost, I can see they've already gotten smaller. But it'll be worth it, once the rest of me starts to shrink also. I hope...lol
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 40DD to a 36C, but my husband says my breasts actually look bigger to him because the rest of me (except the belly that will never go away) has gotten smaller, too.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Hah! Mine disappeared too but I consider it worth it because I did lose *everywhere* - it just took awhile for it to all even out. For some reason I tend to lose in my face and bust first, then the rest comes along later.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Sorry my bad...here you go. * hands them back*

hehehe
  • mommypennylane
    mommypennylane Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've alrdy told my husband if I lose my boobs once I've lost this weight he will be buying me some fake ones. Maybe I am weird but I love having nice boobs. So, if they disappear then hello plastic surgery!