Where did my boobs go?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• Tann33
    Tann33 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I think my boobs are shrinking. Bra size still the same as of two weeks ago. Now if I can get this belly to go down hooray for me...
  • danniellevigue
    Options
    sorry for your loss, :( i havn't noticed much of anything shrinking on me yet.
  • mommypennylane
    mommypennylane Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hah! Mine disappeared too but I consider it worth it because I did lose *everywhere* - it just took awhile for it to all even out. For some reason I tend to lose in my face and bust first, then the rest comes along later.

I would love to lose in my face first. Thats where I want it gone the most. It is the first place I gain weight but always the last to go.
  • livestar
    livestar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I would love for these things to go!!! Then I won't have to spend my FSA account on a breast reduction next year...
  • shasha_84
    shasha_84 Posts: 170
    Options
    I lost all my boobs when I started running and losing weight. I use to be a D cup and now I am a small B. I have my days where I like it better cause running wise, they stay put and I can wear size small shirts but somedays it sucks cause most men love big boobs and I don't have any. haha
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hah! Mine disappeared too but I consider it worth it because I did lose *everywhere* - it just took awhile for it to all even out. For some reason I tend to lose in my face and bust first, then the rest comes along later.

I am noticing this too - I'm hoping it all evens out quickly, this is so annoying
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Last week I gained a pound nearly ever day, while my boobs kept getting smaller... A woman's worst nightmare!!!! Today's the scale is down, I wish that meant my boobs would come back, but I don't see that happening.
  • girlebert
    girlebert Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have lost 26 lbs- and I was a DD- and now I am a C- I wish the FAT would leave my tummy area!!! Seriously!!
  • AnarchoGen
    Options
    I lost all my boobs when I started running and losing weight. I use to be a D cup and now I am a small B. I have my days where I like it better cause running wise, they stay put and I can wear size small shirts but somedays it sucks cause most men love big boobs and I don't have any. haha

Yeah that's what I don't like about boobs, they get in the way of everything. Small boobs are going to be the new thing now. I can see it happening :)
  • ajmaccar
    ajmaccar Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I know! I wish that spot reduction actually worked. I just keep doing my cardio with weight training, making sure I do some sort of chest workout so I'll still have some definition there when all is said and done.
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Opposite here. I've lost 37 lbs. My waist and hip measurements have dropped several inches - not so the boobs. I'm down to a 14 in pants now, but my bras (J cup) still fit fine.

So, apparently, all your boobage is transferring to me.
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    The worst part is, I just bought new bras at Victoria's Secret. A waste of money and a waste of weight loss. BOO for BOOBS.

I did the exact same thing! I bought bras before Christmas, and now I've dropped a cup size. I'm close to my goal weight, so I thought it would be ok, and now I'm super sad :( I'm going to donate them to my sister.
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm holding a memorial service for mine...
  • kellyiznice1
    Options
    Great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AnarchoGen
    Options
    I would love for these things to go!!! Then I won't have to spend my FSA account on a breast reduction next year...

Oh sorry to read this, I had a friend who got this done, who said it was worth every dime. I'd rather spend money on a reduction then fake ones though, because there are a lot of adverse side affects from getting fake ones, however both do pose surgical risks.
  • Rjdj3530
    Rjdj3530 Posts: 154
    Options
    I went from barely being able to fit into a DD to barely being able to fill a D. I wouldn't even mind that they are smaller except they look deflated to. Like week old balloons. :(

That's kind of how I feel about mine! It wouldn't be so bad if they were still perky!!
  • alie5612
    Options
    mine have gone i went for my wedding dress fitting and there is just a gap where they are meant to be :-(
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I just logged a 3 pound loss and I really wanted to be negative and say it all came off my boobs. Boob job here I come!
  • momma_roo
    momma_roo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I went from a DD to a B, but my waist went from 14 to an 8 so I think I'm still proportional. It will even out the longer you stay with it.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    When I was thin I had almost no boobs...Then gained lots of weight and my boobs were the only thing I liked about being "fat". Now I'm losing weight and my boobs seem to be leaving faster than the rest of my fat.

Oh well...I can buy really good bra's to give the illusion of having breasts. I cannot hide all the fat on the rest of me. I think it's an acceptable trade off.