Replies

• packalpha
    Options
    looks way hotter though to have a smaller chest and rock hard body to match

p u s h u p b r a
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I know! I wish that spot reduction actually worked. I just keep doing my cardio with weight training, making sure I do some sort of chest workout so I'll still have some definition there when all is said and done.

yep I do lifting and cable resistance too along with cardio. I was a big time runner until I had a knee injury (not from running), so it's just cycling for me.
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    I saw this on a different message thread yesterday....

Question: How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good?
    Answer: Put a nipple on it.

This question appears often on MFP. What surprises me is all the comments about large stomachs. I thought that was a guy problem while the gals had more of a hip problem.
  • SARRY562
    SARRY562 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Man i hope mine dont get too small i am already a 36C hopefully they will just go to a B.. if not ill be saving up some money to get them bigger
  • AnarchoGen
    Options
    When I was thin I had almost no boobs...Then gained lots of weight and my boobs were the only thing I liked about being "fat". Now I'm losing weight and my boobs seem to be leaving faster than the rest of my fat.

Oh well...I can buy really good bra's to give the illusion of having breasts. I cannot hide all the fat on the rest of me. I think it's an acceptable trade off.
    looks way hotter though to have a smaller chest and rock hard body to match

p u s h u p b r a

Yep! That's the plan!!
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I went from barely being able to fit into a DD to barely being able to fill a D. I wouldn't even mind that they are smaller except they look deflated to. Like week old balloons. :(

I agree with you..... they look "sick" like they need some extra hydration lol. I never agreed with boob jobs but, um, if I had the money I sure would "fix" mine lol. I went from a D, DD to BARELY a B. I am not done losing yet either when im done I might just be able to get away with a tank top! hahahahaha
  • amezeez
    amezeez Posts: 26
    Options
    I've been a 34C or 36D since college,other than when I was pregnant & nursing. 34C when I am thinner, of course. My hips & thighs seem to take the most abuse when I gain. Ugh!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I read a long time ago that the ideal breast would fit in a martini glass (a regular one, not a jumbo one). I, instead, appear to be fitting into a champagne flute. There is a reason that padded bras exist. Oh, and I can now rock strapless dresses without fear!
  • AnarchoGen
    Options
    I saw this on a different message thread yesterday....

Question: How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good?
    Answer: Put a nipple on it.

This question appears often on MFP. What surprises me is all the comments about large stomachs. I thought that was a guy problem while the gals had more of a hip problem.

LOL!!! that's hilarious!! I don't have a hip problem, I just have a problem with my boobs losing fat and not the rest of my body LOL
  • ksabo1963
    Options
    I would love for them to go away so I can buy a bra at a regular store!!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    can ya tie in a knot, can ya tie em a bow....
    Yep they leave, but so does the other lumps and bumps, all in good time. Stick with it and things will even out. When we were gaining weight we appreciated boobs, not realizing the rest of the body was keeping up!!
  • AmyM1017
    AmyM1017 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 15 lbs last year, and since this was the first year i included significant weight training in my exercise routine, i actually went down in band size but UP in cup size.... because i have pectoral muscles now. It pays to do those pushups, ladies!
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Don't know if any of you lift, but if not, try doing dumbbell chest presses, heavy as you can do for 8-10 reps. 3 sets twice a week should help! My boobs started deflating too, but once I bumped up the weight on my chest presses, they are filling in underneath with muscle and are back to about the same size. Doesn't help with needing new bras because the band will still be too big, but at least the girls will still fill up the cups!
  • atiffany1
    Options
    hahahaha I am losing mine too. I was wearing a 36C at 133lbs I lost 8 pounds and now I am a 34 B. I'm sure they are not done disappearing. Which sucks because I really liked having them... First time in my life I had boobs. I had to get chunky to get them. I was complaining to my fiance about it and he told me that if I was really unhappy with them after the weight loss and after breast feeding two kids that he would buy me new ones.. DEAL!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I am very sad and sorry for all you women who lost your beloved boobies. I hope that your flatter stomach and nicer booty make you and the men who loved them feel better about your loss.

I, on the other hand, am looking forward to the day when I can get rid of my Manzere….
  • Amh32290
    Options
    The worst part is, I just bought new bras at Victoria's Secret. A waste of money and a waste of weight loss. BOO for BOOBS.

EXACT same thing happened to me, now i have 5 brand new useless bras from VS..I went from a 40DD to a 38D which is fine by me, but i hope they decide to stick around this time while i continue to lose weight!
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Options
    Men love any size boob Lol
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    happens to me too everytime i lose weight, and pretty much every other woman too. unfortunately, there's really nothing you can do about it other than try and build up your chest muscles underneath. even that probably won't make a whole lot of difference.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Too bad we can't pick what part on our body loses weight first, right? :)

I also seem to be losing my boobs, and butt first. But hey, that's what a padded bra is for...lol
  • dobenjam
    dobenjam Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    luckily mine are almost gone... Shouldn't have been there in the first place.