Skinnytaste.com

Options
2»

Replies

• tamerkins2
    Options
    I absolutely love that site! Everything i've made has been delicious. I've made the Easiest Pasta and Broccoli Recipe (which really is super easy and really good), Chicken Quesadillas, Steak and Cheese Sandwich with Onions and the Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana (<---amazing!)

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Steak and Cheese Sandwich! That is so good and so easy!
  • bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    i have tried skinny taste recipes and so far so good! there are some really great ideas on there. :)
  • beckipercy
    beckipercy Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My dad LOVES his high fat/calorie foods and is very traditional in thinking that anything healthy can't possibly taste good. I made chicken parmesan and baked seasoned fries with garlic aoli.

It was only after my dad had finished every crumb and told me how delicious it was that he clicked and said "aren't you supposed to be eating healthily?!" he, and none of my family, could believe it was low in fat and calories. I would highly recommend!!
  • JenGranzow
    JenGranzow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Love it! Last night we had the Asian Peanut Noodles with Chicken - it was absolutely outstanding. So good.

We've had the Kalua Pork (and leftovers with bbq sauce); shrimp tacos; BLT lettuce wraps; Thai coconut chicken. There's a great summer salad with tomatoes, black beans, avocado and maybe corn - really tasty. I know we've made more than just these ones, but I can't remember everything else - except that it was universally yummy.
  • tecallahan
    tecallahan Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I had not seen it before, but just scanning and found some recipes that look fabulous! Thanks for sharing!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I just made Chipotle's Cilantro Lime Rice and Fiesta Lime Rice this week. Both are delicious! I'm kind of having a love affair with cilantro at the moment. I love it!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Mmmhhh...Now I'm getting hungry.

We already have tacos slated for dinner tonight. Perhaps I will look into this cilantro lime rice! But I think tomorrow I will go shopping and pick up some essentials for two of these meals and give them a try this weekend!

You guys ROCK! :glasses:

Keep the suggestions coming if you wish...I will be bookmarking this thread for the foreseeable future!
  • ReadyToLoseItNow
    ReadyToLoseItNow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! All the recipes I checked out look amazing!! I will be trying some of these recipes next week for sure!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE!! Great recipes that have all been fairly easy to make and the whole family Loves - The mini broccoli quiches are awesome to split up and have for breakfast - I have the Crockpot Chicken taco in the crockpot at home right now!!

I sat down last Sunday and planned all our meals from the site and had most of the ingredients on hand! Plus it makes enough usually for lunch leftovers and calories are all figured out!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    To date everything I have made from here has been good:

Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado salad
    Skinny Italian Spinach Meatballs
    Edamame Hummus
    Cuban Style Black beans
    Picadillo

I know there are others, but those are repeats
  • AylaBean
    AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I just made the spinach lasagna roll ups last night and they are soooo good!
  • SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I've made SO many recipes from skinny taste! They've all turned out AMAZING. All of them.
    I like the strawberry swirl cheesecake cause it's nice to have as a treat sometimes and low calories.
    Spinach roll ups
    tonight I'm making chicken a la criolla.

Never been disappointed!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Just kidding ppl but I thought that after 21 days of dieting you forget the taste of "yummy" food.
    Now jump on me. :):)
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    So happy you posted this! Can`t wait to try the banana bread! We sell banana bread at my work and I always cave and snack on some, which is loaded with sugar! Hopefully if i start making this bread myself I wont feel the need to eat it at work lol
  • Lindy901
    Lindy901 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Heading to check it out right now. :love:
  • mammafrog
    mammafrog Posts: 176
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE
    My houses fav is the crock pot pasta sauce and the crock pot meatballs. i use turkey in both
  • SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Also I wanted to add the lady whose site that is it, Gina, is SUPER nice. I tweeted her once on twitter and she totally responded and responds to ALL the comments and tries to help people with any questions.
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I definitely gotta check this out, and get out of my food rut.
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love the baked potato soup. Even my hubby loves it. Who wouldn't with real cheese and bacon on top. You really can't tell it's mostly cauliflower and not all potato and heavy cream.