This is my only "home" site and I need people to pray

Options
NurseMisty
NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
My grandpa started the dying process. Please pray that he have a pain-free, peaceful journey. His name is Luther and he's a good man!

Replies

• magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Sorry to hear that.....will do
  • GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    Options
    So sorry to hear that, I will say a pray for him, as well as you and your family.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    ((HUGS))
    I'll be thinking of your grandpa and your family
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Sending you hugs....

Will pray for Grampa and your family
  • bh34
    bh34 Posts: 94
    Options
    My grandpa started the dying process. Please pray that he have a pain-free, peaceful journey. His name is Luther and he's a good man!

I will be praying for you. I know it's not easy to watch a loved one die. My grandparents both died at home within 7 months of each other. It wasn't easy, but it was EASIER with the help of God.
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    I'll be thinking of your grandpa, remember he's going to a much better place :) Your in my prayers :flowerforyou:
  • Mrs_Ford
    Mrs_Ford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Oh, honey~ of course we will pray for your beloved Grandpa & your whole family! *huggles*

I'm so sorry! :brokenheart:
  • onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Its hard to lose someone you love. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.:heart:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I will definitely be praying for your whole family. My mom died at home 4 weeks and one day ago. It was expected but it still hurt. God will give you peace and comfort during this difficult time. (Hugs)
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    I will pray for you all. It is so hard to go through that. I wish you strength from the pain and peace for your heart. :heart:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    ((hugs)) and peace for your Grandpa I'm so sorry
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    (((((((hugs))))))) So sorry for what your going through.....praying for peace for you and all your family.:flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    you and your family will be in my thoughts :flowerforyou:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :heart: Praying for your grandpa and whole family!! May God bless you all with His presence and peace. :heart:
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, he made it through the night. I just don't even know what to say. I appreciate the replies.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Enjoy this time you have with him, I've been where your at....probably many of us have. It's a horribly sad time but if lots of family is around take this time to remember the good times with him. When my grandmother was passing from cancer, we all sat by her bedside and as sad as it was....we began to tell stories of "Remember when....." and we found ourselves laughing alot. It was a good feeling.

:heart: Prayers for you and your family:heart: