Where did my boobs go?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm I really dont have this issue. My boobs have been the same size no matter how much weight I gain or lose. However the strap size is smaller. I accidently picked up one of my older bra out of the drawer for work today and I had to put a safety pin in cause the strap was to big. lol My D's always seem to stay D's
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Don't know if any of you lift, but if not, try doing dumbbell chest presses, heavy as you can do for 8-10 reps. 3 sets twice a week should help! My boobs started deflating too, but once I bumped up the weight on my chest presses, they are filling in underneath with muscle and are back to about the same size. Doesn't help with needing new bras because the band will still be too big, but at least the girls will still fill up the cups!

My trainer has me doing this (50 pounds, 25 pound weights), and he has me do a ton of push-ups. But I want my boobs to go away! At least get smaller. Hmm. Maybe he has his own agenda, he is a man after all:tongue:
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    I, on the other hand, am looking forward to the day when I can get rid of my Manzere….

hahahahaah

I'm happy to have gone down a size- DD is a lot of pain in your back- and working out is very dangerous- I could at any point in time get two black eyes!!! :)
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Don't know if any of you lift, but if not, try doing dumbbell chest presses, heavy as you can do for 8-10 reps. 3 sets twice a week should help! My boobs started deflating too, but once I bumped up the weight on my chest presses, they are filling in underneath with muscle and are back to about the same size. Doesn't help with needing new bras because the band will still be too big, but at least the girls will still fill up the cups!

My trainer has me doing this (50 pounds, 25 pound weights), and he has me do a ton of push-ups. But I want my boobs to go away! At least get smaller. Hmm. Maybe he has his own agenda, he is a man after all:tongue:

LOL. Perhaps!
  • satoshieyes
    Options
    As a male I would love for mine to go..
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I actually wish I had your problem because I was looking forward to them getting smaller. Unfortunately, for me, I've lost 70lbs and the ONLY part of my body that hasn't gotten smaller is my cup size. :noway: I'm really tired of carrying these things around. :yawn:
  • Coltsman4ever
    Coltsman4ever Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I lost my boobs and I couldn't be happier!
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    wish I could be asking this question. 70 lbs down and my bra size has changed from a 44DD to a 38G...that's right, my cup size has increased!
  • melodymist
    melodymist Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Haha, I laughed when I read this topic. I don't have boobs anymore, mine is more like pancakes now haha :)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I was glad to see mine go. It was not a good look telling a woman after taking off her bra that she had to take my bra off next. aaawwwkkwwwarrrdd!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Mine are so sad and deflated. I went from a 36C to barely a B. Thank goodness for pushup bras :laugh:
  • tamaranash
    tamaranash Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome topic.. I didn't have huge boobs.. but after dropping the last 20.. the shriveled up into what I coin "sunny side ups" I went from a 36D/38C to a B34!!!!!!!!! And honestly .. in 20 lbs.. I am currently 10 from a BMI of normal.. but it still really sucks.. I love this thread.. thanks for sharing everyone!
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options

^THIS! & I've just started lifting so I'm not quite at that level yet - I'm doing 60% 3x12 (which is only 20-25lbs but I'm working on it!) going to do the dumbbells instead of the barbells
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite where I lost in band size but stayed the exact same cup size. But when I gained the weight I needed to lose, I gained from a "C" to a"D" so I don't know how they are staying "D" Not complaining, but just wondering !
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I was glad to see mine go. It was not a good look telling a woman after taking off her bra that she had to take my bra off next. aaawwwkkwwwarrrdd!

LOL for men yes, it's always a good thing for those to completely go, unless you're talking about the muscular kind. (The kind my husband gets after gaining 15lbs of muscle :love: )
  • kristina815
    Options
    went from a 36C to a 34B........ eek!
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have to say i have been up and down the scale and I can never lose anything in my boobs. I would love to actually lose a size in my bra cup size. Can you guys tell me what your secret is? LOl I know most people don't want this, but I am currently a 38D and they are so heavy on my back.
  • burgenah
    Options
    just found this site today, and I'm at the strat, but my pat experience has been the same thing... disappearing boobs... ho hum. Rather be healthy than bustie!! LOL
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yep mine disappeared too!
  • Karlaki
    Karlaki Posts: 74
    Options
    My bras are getting loose too! It's a win:win. I get to break out the cute bras!