friend me!

Options
Hi! My name is Claire. I live in Wisconsin, I'm turning 27 this year, and I'm a newlywed as of June 2011. I have about 100 lbs to lose, and I'm using MFP and exercise to do it! I struggle with binge eating, especially at night, and I also have PCOS. But I know that with determination, patience, and mindfulness, I can do this.

I love the calorie tracking on MFP, but I also love the community here! I've stayed on track better since I found some friends... and I could use some more! Friend me if you want to give and receive support with me!

Replies

• Abby2810
    Abby2810 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hiya!!

added you!!
  • kmberly1976
    Options
    :smile: hi my name is kim.I live in MD.I just turned 35. I do also bing eat n night time is the worse.I want to lose weight n i'm in a baratic surgery progam. Im 10 weeks in an have lost 12 pounds. I can use support n encouragement from anyone.
  • Lewisgloria
    Options
    HI MY NAME IS GLORIA AND I LIVE IN PLAINFIELD IL, I TOO AM LOOKING TO LOSE 100 LBS EVEN THOUGH SOME SAY I DONT NEED THAT MUCH BUT I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO BE ABLE TO BE HEALTHY AGAIN. I RECENTLY QUIT SMOKING AND IM SCARED THAT I AM GOING TO GAIN MORE WEIGHT ON TOP OF THIS. I AM A MOTHER OF 4 AND A STUDENT AT FULL TIME COLLEGE FOR NURSING AND ITS BEEN ROUGH FINDING ME TIME. I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN BUT MY COUSIN TOLD ME ABOUT MFP AND I REALLY ENJOY THIS APP CAUSE I HAVE TIME TO PUT EVERYTHING DOWN THAT I HAVE EATTEN THROUGHOUT THE DAY. LIKE I SAID I AM NEW AND HAVE NO FRIENDS YET BUT I HOPE I CAN MAKE SOME FOR SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION CAUSE I SURELY NEED IT.
  • mama_laura13
    Options
    Hi, my name is Laura and I live in Alabama. I am 39 and its my first day to try this. I really want to lose the weight so I can feel good about myself. I haven't felt very happy with myself in a long time. I really want to be able to go shopping and wear the cute outfits and know that I look good. I know that if we try hard and stay committed, we can reach our goals!! Good luck and know you are not alone in this fight!
  • shalomabeth
    shalomabeth Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i lost 3 since last week so the fact you lost 5 is a great start
  • kmberly1976
    Options
    Hi I'm Kim a 35 year old who needs friends that know what i'm going through.I'm a bing eater n trying to stop.I'm in a bartrics program n in the next few monhs i will prepare for gastric bypass(laproscopic).I would like to meet n chat with people who understd.Good Luck to all
  • LisainCornwall
    Options
    Hi I'm Lisa from the uk, am on my first week here, have lost 6lb this week, with 70 odd to go. Am also looking for some buddies to do this with and help motivate. I also have pcos. Add me, and I have sent you a fr.. Good luck all x
  • ec00
    ec00 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! Looking for some support, but unsure how this message board works... : )
  • Blodnie
    Blodnie Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi Claire.. welcome! I've added you!
  • mariesauceda
    Options
    Hi my name is Maria. Its been over a year since I last logged in. So far Ive lost 15 pounds since my last log in. My new years resolution was to stop drinking sodas for one whole year. These past two weeks have been crazy i want one so bad but im keeping my promise.
  • twilightsm
    Options
    hello... added you :)
  • ec00
    Options
    Hi Maria. Congrats on losing 15!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Sending request. I'm Angie and I'm from NC. I've lost 155lbs and still need to lose 65 lbs to get to goal.
  • ec00
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats Angie...
  • stephaniedarnell
    stephaniedarnell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I know you are going to continue to do great! I would love to be your MFP friend. :happy: I've only been here for about 2 weeks and have lost 4 pounds! Together we can do it! Let's be an encouragement to each other!!

Also, anyone who has ideas on vitamins/supplements you are using, please friend me. I am getting leg cramps like crazy!! No fun :sad:
  • Bambie92
    Options
    Hey everyone, my name is Bambie92 and right now I am 5'9" @ 120lbs but I'm trying to be 116lbs. I don't think it's bad at all. I always get great comments and such, so that's why I'm here, It's all about what you eat for breakfast that sets your whole day. :) I used to be 125lbs but I lost the 5 pounds in a week, If you want to know what I eat just ask. :)
  • Trishaf66
    Trishaf66 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I added you! :) and anyone can feel free to add me also.
  • clairedance
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I'm so excited to get to know you!