Need some buddies! :)

Options
Hi everybody! Well I guess I'm not technically a newbie, I signed up a while ago but just really started using the site. I've been doing WW and have been successful but I love the community here! I would love to make some new friends to help each other along the way!

Replies

• kristikay52
    kristikay52 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Oh and are there any other tall girls like me out there trying to lose weight? I'm 5'11" and was SOOOO sick of everybody's response to my weight being "Yeah but you're just so tall, it's okay." No it's not okay to weigh 219 lbs!
  • shasha_84
    shasha_84 Posts: 170
    Options
    i am back from taking a brief hiatus and am looking for some buddies too. Add me if you like
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,085 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started using mfp last week, I love this site and am always looking for friends for support. feel free to add me if you would like. good luck on your weight loss.
  • I am tall too 5'11 1/2" :)
    I'll be ur fitness pal too :)

13142164.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Alysia1119
    Options
    Hey looking for some support. I am 25 year old female, looking for a little extra motivation, as well as looking to motivate...! i have so far lost 70# and looking to lose a few more! look forward to hearing from you!
  • terrig0585
    Options
    I am also at the point where I know giving and receiving support will make this journey easier.
    Please add me as a friend.
    Thanks,