New Member looking for friends

Options
Hello Everyone!!! I hope that you guys have been enjoying the beginning of your weekend :smile: My name is Alysia and I am new to the site and I am looking for some support buddies :happy: I need people behind me that are just as motivated and determined as I am to get through this journey, because this is something I wish not to do alone. I hope to hear from some of you soon. Have an AWESOME weekend :wink:

Replies

• suz_ers
    suz_ers Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, I'm on my second week and have found MFP to be a great. You have definitely come to the right place for motivation and support!! Good luck, we can do it girl! :)
  • LisainCornwall
    Options
    hi Alysia, I'm Lisa and in my first week, welcome to the site.
    Feel free to add me we can support each other on this exciting journey x
  • wantmorepies
    Options
    Hi and welcome :smile:
  • shoeluver67
    shoeluver67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Feel free to add me too if you like!! The support is awesome here!
  • fattailgirl
    Options
    Hi my name is tammy and i would love to be your friend as i dont want to do this alone eather..lol
  • sellerstars
    Options
    Hello Alysia,
    I am enjoying MFP and we all can use motivation. Feel free to add me as a friend. I really enjoy being an encouragement to others as well as receiving encouragement. Welcome.
  • misslolachobble
    Options
    Hi anyone feel free to add me just rejoined after a long long break .
  • TeTeAngel
    TeTeAngel Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Alysia I have been on MFP a couple of weeks and like you could use some support. Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • misslolachobble
    Options
    Hi thanks for the add :):flowerforyou:
  • cerib78
    cerib78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hiya feel free to add me on day 10 myself :smile:
  • SportsFan41
    SportsFan41 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! This Monday will be two weeks on MFP and I must say.....I'm loving it!!! However, I think I would enjoy it more if I had some friends. This is a journey that cannot be achieved alone so I welcome any and all support!! Please feel free to add me as a friend as well....I'm a great cheerleader (ask my daughter)!

BTW.....my name is Kelly; I'm 43 years old with two children and separated from my husband; impending divorce is my motivation for getting into shape.