Hi! I am new!

Options
I am hoping that joining this sight will help me stay on track with weight loss. I have already lost 17 pounds through Weight Watchers online but really don't feel like paying for it anymore :) Now I am hoping to loose another 15 pounds. Looking forward to motivating others too!
I spend a lot of time chasing my toddler around and holding my 7 month old- hopefully that will continue to help me burn calories as I don't have much time for actual exercise.

Replies

• TheBestMe
    TheBestMe Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is a great site. I used to do weight watchers too but I find MFP way more helpful and like you said, its FREE! Which helps alot. Good luck on the 15lbs. It's hard everyday but eventually it becomes your lifestyle and you won't regret the choice to start!:flowerforyou:
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    I am hoping that joining this sight will help me stay on track with weight loss. I have already lost 17 pounds through Weight Watchers online but really don't feel like paying for it anymore :) Now I am hoping to loose another 15 pounds. Looking forward to motivating others too!
    I spend a lot of time chasing my toddler around and holding my 7 month old- hopefully that will continue to help me burn calories as I don't have much time for actual exercise.
    I just want to say hello and what a cute little girl you have posted on your profile! I love this site! If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have lost 29 pounds, and I went from a size 11/12 to a 7/8. so good luck!
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yes welcome!
  • Terriwants2tone
    Options
    :sad: Hi my name is Theresa, and my goal is to lose 20 pounds by the end of summer.
    I have a habit of grazing at night and thats my hardest habit to break. I need to get busy
    and get fit and toned for myself, as well as my health!
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    :sad: Hi my name is Theresa, and my goal is to lose 20 pounds by the end of summer.
    I have a habit of grazing at night and thats my hardest habit to break. I need to get busy
    and get fit and toned for myself, as well as my health!

I hear ya! I do the same thing!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! By the way, I feel like a moron for typing sight instead of site in my first message. Is there an edit option that I am not seeing?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: