Anyone want a new buddy??

Options
Hi, I'm Val! I'm fairly new here. I'm 21 years old and I'm looking to lose about 20 lbs. I'm hoping having a few friends on here might motivate me to be a little more consistent with my diet and exercise, haha.

Replies

• parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome Val... Feel free to add me... :)
  • kitkatamii
    kitkatamii Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Val, I'm Nikita and 22. I am recently engaged and looking to lose about 90-100lbs. Hopefully we can check in one another and lose our weight together! Add me if you feel like it :flowerforyou:
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    People are super supportive on this site....Its great! Feel free to add me if you'd like, and welcome to MFP!
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well. I have around 35-40 lbs to loose.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Anyone that needs s good and attentive buddy, please add me! I posted my first weightloss today, I'm feeling pretty stoked ;)
  • Poohsta0
    Poohsta0 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community. I could always use one more friend. Add me if you wish.
  • KylieBarstow
    Options
    Welcome Val! Also (almost) 21! Looking to lose about 20 more pounds on top of the 15 I've already lost. Would love to give you the support you need! Feel free to send me a request!
  • naplesbum
    Options
    Hi, I just started today and having a buddy would help allot:flowerforyou:
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hi Val,
    I have just started too. I am 47 and need to lose the same sort of weight. I am using this and going to Weightwatchers (fat club) so I can get weighed and be publically humiliated if I have stuffed my face with cake and put on weight that week!!!! I wish you all the best and if you fancy an English buddy I'm here!
    Teresa x
  • wantmorepies
    Options
    Hi! we need a proper name to call you though!
  • ChelseaM18
    Options
    Hey :) feel free to add me!
  • Karleesmomma
    Options
    I need lots of buddies to keep me motivated. My biggest challenge is I have a boyfriend that needs to gain and not lose, so mealtime is no fun :(
  • Nicolette1960
    Options
    I need as many buddy's as I can gt. I have a real lack of will power. Sadly. BUT, I"M willing to change my life, add new buddies! Please add me!
  • Nicolette1960
    Options
    Hi, need more buddies! Please add me!
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    SUPERhecticMOM Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am new as well.
    Turning 29 in a few weeks and hoping to lose enough weight to have a breast reduction by my 30th birthday.
    Add me if you wish :blushing:
  • cheekymommy
    Options
    You can add me as well. My group of ladies will be sure to motivate you :-)
  • wannabe2229
    Options
    Add me!
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want!
  • uib92
    uib92 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! :) I'm new as well, and also hoping to lose about 20 lbs...
    Feel free to add me :)
  • BOBACONDA
    Options
    Hi Val!!! Feel free to add me as well. I'm loking to lose an additional 20lbs myself. I've already last 40 since august, but things have slowed down and I could use some motivation myself. Trying to get into hape so I can pass a PT test to be a cop