What would you order off this menu

Options
2»

Replies

• Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I was going to say the Ravioli or the Chicken Parm... those both sound amazing and will most likely give you around 600 cals if you go off other menus. Add a salad with dressing on the side and skip the breadsticks. But if you're like me, I'd just run about 6 miles the morning of and then eat whatever I wanted.... that's just how I roll. And I roll for pasta and bread.... carbaholic!!!!
  • tjpinch
    tjpinch Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Totally the Milano Panini. Looks YUMMY! I'd get it with a tossed salad and get them to skip the fries.
  • tjpinch
    tjpinch Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    you're pregnant- whatever you want!

LOL! That mentality is what's landed me on MFP in the first place.
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You're pregnant and your husband is taking you out to dinner ... EAT WHAT YOU WANT!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • chyloet
    Options
    You're pregnant and your husband is taking you out to dinner ... EAT WHAT YOU WANT!!!! :flowerforyou:

Not every day but today.
  • chyloet
    Options

Not every day but today.

OH AND have a slice of Tiramisu if they make it in house.
  • tikikris
    tikikris Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone who said to order what you want. You and your husband can work off those calories later. :blushing:
  • chyloet
    Options

Not every day but today.

OH AND have a slice of Tiramisu if they make it in house.

OR better yet Cannoli, again if they make it in house.
  • shirleycatt
    shirleycatt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    When I go out with my husband, I usually try and enjoy him and not worry too much about the food.

I try and skip (or limit) the carbs and enjoy the protein and drink lots of water. That way the scale doesnt hate me too much :)
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a saucy menu! I'd probably go for the chicken primavera with the alfredo sauce on the side, and dip in to it. What did you end up getting?

Leaving now. Going to probably get the ravioli. It comes with a choice of salad or soup, so I'll probably choose that caesar salad.

Better ask about the dressing - preggos are supposed to avoid raw eggs. :-)
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone who said to order what you want. You and your husband can work off those calories later. :blushing:

LOL
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    It was packed and we couldn't even find a parking spot.... Fazolis it was