Replies

• jencjeffery
    jencjeffery Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an inspiration!!!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    That's so wonderful...I really love your story, and your blog is very uplifting and inspirational!!! GREAT job, and keep it up! Make sure to post your Ireland pictures when you reach the goal!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you were able to take your journey and use it as a encouraging learning tool for others! TOTAL bonus!!! WAY TO GO!
  • nicoleh82
    Options
    well done - you look great!
  • XoAngelEyesXo
    Options
    This is fantastic & you look Amazing!!! Keep up the good work! :bigsmile:
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    This is one of the most drastic before and after pics I have ever seen!!! Congratulations on all your hard work!!!!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much. It really does mean tons to me to hear your comments and your support. I'm really touched and speechless to all of your kindness. Thank you!

I was blown away today when my blog post ran through my company's site and I received such awesome feedback and heard from several employees that they are joining here to get healthy. That, to me, is just truly amazing, to inspire others who didn't think they could do it prove that they can!

You are all inspirations to me, whether just starting, at 5 lbs, at 50 lbs. We all had to start from the beginning and we are all are on the same journey. God bless and Forge On!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!