Photo: trying on my old fat jeans

Hamibh
Hamibh Posts: 14 Member
I found an old pair of jeans from before I started on MFP (38 inch waist; I'm now down to 32 inches). I couldn't believe how roomy they were considering *they actually used to be tight on me!*

Also, why not show you guys how P90X has been treating me for the last couple of months (I don't follow the nutrition plan because what I lack in patience and discipline l make up for with sandwiches). Please be gentle:

6Im3A.jpg

Replies

• suzzee2000
    suzzee2000 Posts: 85 Member
    Way To Go! Good Job you look great!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    You look GREAT! Well done you, time for some new jeans :wink:
  • sunshinestate
    sunshinestate Posts: 110 Member
    From a female perspective, I think you look great! I know you have your own goal in mind, but I don't think you even need to lose any more :-)
  • chrischinchilla
    chrischinchilla Posts: 109 Member
    Dude, I can't wait to take a photo like this in three or four months! Nice work, bro!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    You look great. I've recently been able to fit into some of my clothes that were always too snug too, it's totally awesome!
    Nice work!
  • sandrasayre
    sandrasayre Posts: 22 Member
    WOW!!!
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    awesome job!!!
  • dawn2
    dawn2 Posts: 7
    Your hard work has paid off in spades!!
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Awesome work brother. Keep up the intensity and keep it going. If you want to take it to the next level keep close track of your food intake :)
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Nice work!
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Wow, those are more than "roomy" now I'd say! You look great!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Nice work and you look great.

Now, about that lamp. Did the cat and the hat vist your home?
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Congrats!!! Well done. You look awesome.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    WOW!!! That kinda mindblowing considering my "okay" size was 38 until I balloon up to 44. Man I can wait to do that. Keep fighting, killer! Great job, Dr. Howzer...Sorry I had to do it.:tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!