My first NSV

phresh21
phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
So I have these jammy shorts that I use to wear all of the time. I had them tied so they slipped on and off failry easy but could still run up and down the stairs a few times before I needed to pull them up. Well today I put them on and had to retie them because they were so big they wouldn't stay on at all!!!! Guess that's what 22 less lbs does!!!

Replies

• Congratulations! How long have you been using the site and how often do you exercise? Im new to all this and have a goal of 10 lbs!
  • phresh21
    I've been using MFP since October of last year, tho I didn't really start trying until November. I do Zumba 4 or 5 days and weight lifting 3 oor 4 days that's my extent of exercise
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Wonderful job!!!! Those little moments are what push me forward! :flowerforyou:
  • apesid
    apesid Posts: 135 Member
    Awesome!
  • tracyshephard
    tracyshephard Posts: 1 Member
    what does NSV mean
  • RosalindaP
    RosalindaP Posts: 31 Member
    NSV= Non Scale Victory

Good job with the PJ pants! It feel good to see changes doesn't it?!
  • phresh21
    NSV= Non Scale Victory

Good job with the PJ pants! It feel good to see changes doesn't it?!

OMG!!!! yes it does. TY
  • kndlkai1
    kndlkai1 Posts: 103 Member
    That's great! What a wonderful feeling and a great way to start the weekend!!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    That's awesome!! I'm so happy for you!
  • lorification
    lorification Posts: 29 Member
    Congratulations! Under-growing clothing is one of the best NSVs!
  • Great Job Sis!!!! I know how you feel You know those jeas that were gettin to big well now i have to wear a belt to hold them up if I dont want to sag to my knees all the time. Well keep up the good work.
  • Congrats! Keep up the good work
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    That's a great NSV!!! CONGRATS!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!