Looking to lose weight before starting a family

Options
I am new to the site and looking for friends who are trying to lose weight before becoming pregnant. My husband and I are looking to start a family later in the year and I would love to lose 55lbs prior so that I am in a much healther place. I am currently seeing a nutritionist who specializes in woman who want to become or who currently are pregnant.

CW: 204
GW:150
Height: 5' 2

Replies

• punkin79314
    Options
    Welcome!! I am also trying to lose some weight before TTC again. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I welcome you both to join my ttc/infertility group if you'd like:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/41-ttc-for-future-mommies-to-be
  • elizabeth51608
    elizabeth51608 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Can we start a group? Or maybe you want to join this one: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/41-ttc-for-future-mommies-to-be

I want to honor the goal I set with my best friend... bikinis before babies :)

I also don't want to deal with obesity-related pregnancy issues and it would be nice if I could actually see my baby bump!
  • Katetmay
    Katetmay Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have joined up with the ttc group. I agree I would actually like to see my baby bump too!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hello :-) Feel free to add me. My name is Kelly I am 30 and my hubby and I are TTC a baby :-) (I am blessed to have 1 step son (age 13) and we have a 9 year old daughter. I have PCOS and we have been trying on and off for 8 years to have another baby so far no luck, fingers crossed if I lose this weight the baby will follow.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    im doing the same! add me!!
  • nihummel
    nihummel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm also loosing weight before I get married in April and hopefully start a family in the next year. I am at 213 now and my goal is 150. I've lost 29 so far and counting! I want to be a cute pregnant person with a healthy baby!! Feel free to add:)
  • ortizbi1987
    Options
    Welcome!! I am also new and trying to lose some weight before TTC. Add me if you would like!