Zumba for the Wii

Options
Hi all,
Does anyone have Zumba for the Wii? What do you think of it and how do you master it if you have no rythym?

Replies

• TGSgirl2017
    TGSgirl2017 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just bought it haven't tried it yet
  • ashquin
    ashquin Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    i have it and love it.
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I literally just bought it and tried it out last night. So far, I'm really enjoying it! The dance moves are fun and I worked up a sweat in no time.
  • rachel4
    rachel4 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started taking Zumba classes and it was REALLY hard to learn the moves, it goes SO fast.... so I got the Zumba for the wii. totally different dance steps HAHA so it didn't help me in my class....

my ONLY problem with the wii is Zumba has a lot of fancy foot work moves and you can not see what the feet on the screen are doing... if I were you I'd borrow (or rent) a copy first.
    GOOD LUCK!
    I love Zumba! i think it's a total ball of fun! and wii is a great workout, it's just the feet moves that are hard to pick up!
  • RoslynTaylor
    Options
    I bought the wii game and had a hard time learning the moves. I wanted to learn some of the moves before taking a class but felt totally lost and unco-ordinated! Took a class last week and surprised my self. It was so much easier. Burned a ton of calories :)
    I will try the wii later right now Im loving the class. All current music too!
  • minnie84
    minnie84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i have this it is a good game but you dont really need the belt you can place the remote in your trousers waist to be honest i doint have much rythem lol but does not matter you get a work out trying its fun could have a laugh with friends and family oron your own good work out all round xx
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I love it and still don't really know the moves I just dance along anyways and sweat like crazy!
  • minnie84
    minnie84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i agree thats all i do trying to learn the moves is a good enough work out lol xx