BUMP! :smile:
  • dewoods
    dewoods Posts: 148
    Options
    Bump
  • Corismom
    Corismom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    all the more reason for me to break down and buy some whey protein! These recipes sound delish! thanks for sharing.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    The brownie recipe is AWESOME - Just an FYI. I've made it a few times now, halving the recipe, omiting the splenda and adding in 1 really ripe banana. I cook it for 17-20 mins at 375F in a 9x5 loaf pan. Makes 6 servings and it's AWESOME. They keep in the fridge for at least 2 weeks. Great snack on the go and perfect warmed up with a little PB :bigsmile: Thanks again for the recipe!
  • Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That looks like it would be a good for quick breakfast item to prepare on the weekend for those crazy morning rushes out the door.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I just made some more brownies. Added 200g berries this time. OM NOM NOM!!! :D
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Ive been making these brownies weekly now and found a great recipe that I love! Here are my changes:

1 cup oats
    1/2 cup cottage cheese
    1/2 cup egg whites
    2 scoops whey protein
    2 Tbsp cocoa, unsweetened
    1/2 tsp each vanilla and baking powder
    1 cup unsweetened applesauce

Blend and bake in a lined 9x5 loaf pan @ 325F for 27-30 mins, or until set. Cover with aluminium foil for the last 15 mins and let cool in the pan for 10-15 mins once done cooking and before removing. Cut into 6 even rectangles. So moist and delicious. Great crumbled over yogurt and fruit :happy:
  • zacherybinx
    zacherybinx Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Yeah this definitely sounds awesome will definitely have to try it out.
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    yummmy!
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    bump :)
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    bump
    I'm definitely trying these!
    Thanks
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Try this recipe instead: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/360890-meagalayne-s-signature-protein-brownies?

I've tweaked the amounts a bit and perfected it! Chrisdavey has done some experimenting, but i like the same old signature chocolate recipe myself. I'm a sucker for tradition, or something like that :wink:
  • SweetOzarksGirl
    Options
    I love the list of ingredients and it looks so good! I pinned it to Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/pin/201606520788731305/
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    bump....:love:
  • kristen807
    Options
    yummy thanks for sharing
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    So if I sub fat free greek yogurt for the cottage cheese, is it a 1:1 ratio swap?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Perfect! Both the bread and the brownies. I'm trying to eat more protein. Mmm.
  • radeema
    radeema Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    So if I sub fat free greek yogurt for the cottage cheese, is it a 1:1 ratio swap?

Depends on the thickness of you're ffgy I'd say.

And YAY, my first recipe on pinterest :tongue: