I pity the fat!

Options
awww, I'm really kinda feeling sorry for my fat today. :/ It's just sitting there, all juicy and content, without a care in the world---what it doesn't realize is that it's been handed a DEATH SENTENCE! :D

Replies

• SouthernNHgirl
    SouthernNHgirl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What a great way to put it.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I have no pity for mine! It is like an unwanted guest in the house of my body. But I'm not being nice to it anymore. If you feed it, and make it feel welcome it won't want to leave. So I'm calling the police of diet and excersise to eject it from the premises and give it a restraining order! :bigsmile:
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Whoot!!! Get it!! :)
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    I have no pity for mine! It is like an unwanted guest in the house of my body. But I'm not being nice to it anymore. If you feed it, and make it feel welcome it won't want to leave. So I'm calling the police of diet and excersise to eject it from the premises and give it a restraining order! :bigsmile:

:laugh: Love it
  • MaryleeUSA
    MaryleeUSA Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Love it Slinky!
  • latinqueencee
    latinqueencee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    That is a great to look at it!!!! love it!!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!
  • shazzalass
    Options

excellent!!