JOYFUL JANUARY CHALLENGE WK 2!!!

Options

Replies

• vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Ooooh weight in of week 2 soon, instrested to see how its progressed this week!!-

Hope your all doing well and happy weighing... x
  • armywife35
    Options
    Yay to everyone and keep on working! I think everyone is doing a good job! My mini goal is to eat cleaner and try to make healthier choices with food.
  • MissMyMy
    Options
    AWESOME MINI GOALS EVERYONE!

I can't wait to see where this month brings us all! (:
    CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!

Weigh in for week two is this Saturday! I hope you all are as excited as I am! (:
    I've been kickin some serious calories lately, and I feel AWESOME! (:

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE! CHEERS TO WEEK 2!!
  • kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hello! Hope you're all having good weeks!

Just wondering, do we post our wk 2 weigh in on this page tomorrow?!? Thanks! xx
  • pinky_b
    pinky_b Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wk 2 was harder than wk 1... Goal for wk3 is start doing some regular exercise.

SW 300lbs
    Wk 1 - 7th ~ 295lbs
    Wk 2 - 14th ~ 293lbs
    Wk 3 - 21st xxxlbs
    Wk 4 - 28th xxxlbs
  • kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    SW 173lbs
    Wk 1 169.5lbs
    Wk 2 167.5lbs
    Wk 3
    Wk 4

2lb loss this week! Not amazing, but I'm still chuffed!!

Good luck everyone else! X
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    SW 280lbs
    Wk 1 - 7th ~ 275lbs
    Wk 2 - 14th ~ 272lbs
    Wk 3 - 21st xxxlbs
    Wk 4 - 28th xxxlbs

2 lbs shy. Don't know how that happened after I had a bad binge yesterday. I have to get back on it for the last 2 weeks!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    12/30: 166.4
    1/5: 164.5
    1/13 162.4

:flowerforyou: I just saw the mini-goal challenge. I love that idea. Mine will be exercising at least 3X and no eating after supper. Notta, nothin! I am learning to sip hot water with a little bit of mint flavoring or white tea. It helps me up the water intake and the warm cup in my hand after supper keeps me from looking for another snack to satisfy. *like* :):):)
  • carlita123
    carlita123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Rough week, next week will be so much better!

SW: 194.6
    W1: 193.6
    W2: 192.2
    W3:
    W4:
  • alishuman
    Options
    SW: 214
    WK 1 : 211
    wk 2: 209

-5 pounds total

I lost the two pounds early in the week, and the scale hasn't budged since... However, I've been taking measurements daily, and those are changing.

I did meet my mini-goal of no sugar in my tea. Actually, I've had no added sugar at all this week, except what was in the Craisins I had one day, and the pizza I had another day.

How did the rest of you all do? Good things to report?!
  • deeswife
    Options
    So encouraging!!! Thanks for this :smile: My goal that I set for myself is drink only water, because I would drink anything else, but water:embarassed:
  • magikfairygirl
    Options
    SW- 260.0
    01/07- 255.5
    01/14- 253.5

Lost 2lbs this week, was hoping it might be a bit higher but that just gives me the incentive to work even harder this week. Good luck to everyone
  • sreeves1429
    sreeves1429 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    SW - 185 lbs.
    Wk 1 - 180 lbs.
    Wk 2 - 180lbs.
    Wk 3
    Wk 4

Unfortunately, I have been ill this week and didn't get to exercise like I wanted to, so I also didn't meet my mini goal, but I will try to look at the bright side, at least the scale didn't go backwards. Next week will be a much better week.
  • Suzeesmu
    Suzeesmu Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I missed the post about Week 2 but found it here! Posted this on the week 1 thread I think, but reposted here. Thanks!

Hi All!

January 1st SW: 182.1

January 7th Was out of town and didn't weigh in
    January 14th 180.3
    January 21
    January 28th

Got more serious this week (week 2). I think with the support from MFP I'll continue as my boss had us share our goals for 2012 with everyone, and I chose to share my weight loss goals knowing that it would put added pressure on me to succeed!
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Since starting, I gave myself a goal of only 16 oz. of Mt. Dew per day as I was extremely addicted. WAS is the key word. As I started loggin every day and keeping a watchful mind on my intake, I didn't even have one yesterday...and I didn't even miss it. This week my mini goal will be to push myself to limit the Mt. Dew and add a day of exercise. Good luck everyone on their goals!

15196606.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    A much harder week this week, worked out well but on few days only just under calories. Had a bit of illness which not sure if helped but this week lost 0.4 of a lb. Still a loss but hoped for more.

Next week will be much better- I started today at the gym and also brought a new bike so tomorrow Im off on a bike ride.... all out for a successful weigh in next time, hope you all did well. x x

SW 184lbs
    Wk 1 - 7th ~ 179.6
    Wk 2 - 14th ~ 179lbs
    Wk 3 - 21st xxxlbs
    Wk 4 - 28th xxxlbs
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    SW: 177.6
    Jan 7th: 177.6
    Jan 14th: 175.0

Jan 21th:
    Jan 28th:
    GW: 167.6

Down 2.6, I'm headed in the right direction!!
  • MissMyMy
    Options
    SW: 255
    WK1: 250
    WK2: 248.5

I'm only down 1.5 lbs this week, I thought that I would do better than that but something is better than nothing! (:

I haven't been doing so good on my soda mini-goal.BLAH! I failed on that! ):
    I've gotta lose like 5 lbs next week to makeup for this crappy week!

SIGH! this is going to be a lot harder than what I thought It would be...
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    10 lbs is a lot to lose in 1 month...don't get discouraged and fight hard this week. Try and replace the soda with something else, it's the habit you need to break. I have to do it at work.
  • RooChilders
    RooChilders Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to watch my protein portions. I gave up my Pepsi and it was harder than I thought. Pepsi max is okay. It helped me quit entirely cause I made myself only have that when I wanted a regular Pepsi. Good luck to everyone!!!