200 under 200 Hungry girl

Options
calabrdm
calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
I just bought a really cool cookbook called the Hungry girl 200 under 200. Has any tasted any of the dishes?

Replies

• CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    I love love love:heart::heart: :heart: this cookbook!!! I have tried a good many of theese recipes...the only one so far that isn't so good is the tropical crab salad, but that is prob just a matter of taste :bigsmile: My favorite is the vanilla thrilla coffee...but I was a starbucks fan before. Good luck with it!!
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Which ones are your total favorites?
  • magnolia1077
    Options
    I have picked that book up 3 times now at Wal-Mart and still haven't actually bought it yet. :laugh: Glad you like it. I will actually purchase it the next time I'm shopping
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get this cookbook!! I have the 1st one and it is great!!! Subscribe to her newsletter!! Alot of great recipes!!! :bigsmile:
  • Kristi82
    Kristi82 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just got that book a week ago because I hear such great things about it everywhere. When I was buying it the girl at the check out got all excited about it too and started flipping through it.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    One of my favorites out of the book is the cinnamon buns :love: I've never been one to follow recipes exactly- I like to use them as a guide and then modify it according to what I like and what I have in the house. The crunchy peanut butter cups are good also. My next mission is the Chicken Lo Mein... I've been meaning to make it for a while now, but there are several ingredients in it that I don't have in the house, so once I get them all I'll be giving it a shot :wink:
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    You know, I have had the book for several months. It's sitting on my shelf. I looked it over and found a lot of great information. Maybe I need to pull it out again and USE IT! Thanks for the reminder!