Favorite Health-Related Book?

Options
ChantelleFowler
ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
What is your favourite fitness/nutrition/lifestyle/cookbook that you've come across in your weight loss/fitness endeavors? I'm always looking for something new to read! =]

Replies

• MissOphelia
    Options
    My absolute favourite is "Skinny *****" It's a great wake-up call to be healthy and gives great nutrition information as well as really good reasons why you should be vegan. If only I could get myself and my family to follow that advice! :) If you have a husband or boyfriend, there's a guys version called "Skinny *kitten*" I got it for my step dad and he likes it!
  • SeaSiren1
    SeaSiren1 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My absolute favourite is "Skinny *****" It's a great wake-up call to be healthy and gives great nutrition information as well as really good reasons why you should be vegan. If only I could get myself and my family to follow that advice! :) If you have a husband or boyfriend, there's a guys version called "Skinny *kitten*" I got it for my step dad and he likes it!

this

as well as Eat to Live, The China Study
  • annamolly22
    Options
    I really like The Real Life Body Book. It has information about healthy eating, but it also focuses on over-all healthy living. It's not something you necessarily read cover to cover, but it's a great recourse to have around. Also, it's written in a very reader-friendly way; it's not like reading a textbook or anything.