I'm new and looking for friends and support

Options
2»

Replies

• Anikib
    Anikib Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here, but not... I've been using the iPhone app for along time, but it's pretty lonely and discouraging when you have no friends. I could use the friends and support too. I find that I will track my food for a week or two and then I get lazy. Or I'll walk for a couple of days and that's it.
    If any of you want to add me or let me add you as friends, I would really appreciate it!!
  • kristena6968
    Options
    i am new here too!!! please add me, i am well on my way to losing this weight. i could use all the support i can get!!
  • bmorenurse
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well this site is great because it full of people just like u . People whoknow they need to make a change and just need some encourgement. I've been on this site for about 2 weeks i've lost 5 pounds already. Stay with it and the food counter helps alot good luck
  • sweetgrl2087
    sweetgrl2087 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I will support you were all here for one goal and that's the lose weight and gain back our lives to a new healthier us! If anyone else wants to add me feel free to do so!!