Binged!!

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
I just, and am binging right now... I have been so dizzy all day, I havent had any water.. Which isnt good, I usually drink over 2litres a day... and then I asked my husband to buy me a big bag of Miss Vickies Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar chips... and i'm eating them all!! :sad: I'm not feeling so guilty. I wont eat dinner, but i'm still about 300 cals over. But right now I don't care! Probably has to do with my monthly visitor.. too much information there eh! arrrrrrrrg

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Options
    I just, and am binging right now... I have been so dizzy all day, I havent had any water.. Which isnt good, I usually drink over 2litres a day... and then I asked my husband to buy me a big bag of Miss Vickies Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar chips... and i'm eating them all!! :sad: I'm not feeling so guilty. I wont eat dinner, but i'm still about 300 cals over. But right now I don't care! Probably has to do with my monthly visitor.. too much information there eh! arrrrrrrrg
  • Cherylrr
    Cherylrr Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I hear you..... I'm preparing for a bing this weekend and don't know how to handle it....

I have 2 Easter dinners to do in one day and know I will go over my limit. I'm not going to beat myself up over it, I just want to know how to handle the excess calories AFTER...

Example: Say I go over my limit by 500 calories!!! (I know, I know) this is just an example...

Do I

Option 1 - Go back to my regular limit the next day
    or
    Option 2 - Eat less calories than my limit the rest of the week till I'm back on track.

I've heard going below will put me in starvation mode..... What are you going to do??
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    im going back to my normal routine. of 1200 a day, or more if i exercise. I will exercise since im not today. But im not too worried about it. I will probably gain a pound or 2, but ah well.. I know I can lose it again. This is not to become a daily habit though noooooo nor an excuse.
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    I'm right there with you....in fact I fell so far off the wagon I've decided I'm not even going to log the rest of my calories for the day....:ohwell: I can't even blame it on my monthly visitor...must be stress for me, I dunno.

I'm trying to remember what we always tell everyone else....tomorrow is a new day... perhaps the wagon will have slowed down enough that I can jump back on then.

Good luck!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Cherylrr
    Cherylrr Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I had to laugh when you said salt and viniger.... FAVORITES....

If it's THAT TIME... Don't worry if you step on the scales and scream... The S&V chips made me retain more water than I thought I could ever hold... 4lbs in one day, but thankfully it was almost ALL water weight from both the "Period" and the Salty chips.....

Enjoy some for me...
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Alaskagal.. with all the weight im gonna gain man... the wagon will go slower to carry me!! so you can hop right back on!! :wink: Yeah im all done my chips Cherylrr they were good. hahaha