I need support...

Options
Okay, so I've been really good this week. Working out, walking my 1.2 mile everyday, and eating good and havn't lost a lb. yet.. aghghg I'm getting frustrated.. so I'm sitting here and I really want a bowl of Special K cereal. My belly isn't grumbling for it I just want it.. and I dont want to eat it becuase I just really want to at least drop a lb.... I still have 900+ calories left.. but I am feeling guilty if I eat it.. Any ideas to take my mind of wanting it?!
Thanks
:sad:

Replies

• mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Did you end up eating it yet? My suggestion is go drink a glass of ice water or eat some veggies. Sounds like you are rocking this week!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I didnt eat it yet...
    I'm trying hard not too..

I workout like this every day and walk everyday of everyweek and I havn't dropped anymore weight.. i dont know whats up... but I really want that cereal..
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    If you have over 900 calories left you NEED to eat. A common reason people don't lose weight is because they don't eat enough calories because they think that if they eat just a few they'll lose weight. Actually, the opposite is true- your body goes into starvation mode and stops burning calories because it doesn't have any to burn!

Have some cereal:happy:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!!!!

Im off to eat my cereal..
    but I have 900 calories left from exercising.. .. I gained more calories... so its ok ay to eat those
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Yes!! Eat up :smile:
  • TexasMom
    TexasMom Posts: 70
    Options
    kelynn is right. Eat your cereal and be happy. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

And remember pounds aren't everything. You started at 203 and your down 14 lbs according to your ticker so you may have hit your first plateau where your metabolism is adjusting. Pay attention to the inches more than the scale right now.

One day at a time and you'll be fine. You'll see another drop soon but in the meantime pay attention to how your clothes are fitting and find some encouragement there. :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

You're doing great!!!!!
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    yummy :smooched:

i always thought u wernt supposed to eat the calories u earned from exercising...

I wonder y im not losing lbs though.... :frown:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Options
    Thank you so much Texasmom.
    Yes I started at 203 and am down 14 lbs. Your right maybe I should start checking inches.. my main area though are my ugly ugly love handles that make it impossible to wear cute shirts and jeans.:grumble:

I ate my cereal and am complete..
    I thought I was like gonna have a meltdown.. haha.
    Thanks for the support... thought it wasn't an emergency it was to me <3
    :drinker:
  • onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Look at where you started and where you are now. Be patient. Drink more and shake things up a bit with your eating. You'll get there. I'm rooting for you.:bigsmile: