New Here

Options
Hello I'm fat not fluffy!! I need all the help I can get here in Pa.
Snows flying and I'm sitting on my duff.
Ea,t clean, cook, clean, cook, sit, sleep, my life cycle.
So I've got to reduce what I eat.
I've been overweight about 90 percent of my lifetime, successfully lost weight twice in my life. but it eventually comes back. I hail from along line of over weight family members so at age 53 it's easy for me to just give up on ever feeling fit and alive, if it weren't for my Friend Sandy caring enough to bring me online here I would just give up already, (If I don't go out of my house, being fats not so bad), that's the lie I tell myself.

Thank You to Sandy Turley.

Replies

• Reesa32
    Reesa32 Posts: 35
    Options
    Add me and we can do it together !!!! Motivation is the key!
  • emmabied
    Options
    you can nd will do it hun xxxx
  • ChattyKitten
    ChattyKitten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You'll do great! and Yay for Sandy for being a great motivatior. If you ever need someone to chat with add me! Best wishes!
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Wish you the best - add me for support.
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome! I'm 50 (will be 51 in April) and am having some weight issues myself. I live in Ohio and would be happy to be your fitness friend if you request me. Some of my coworkers and I started an exercise group last week. One of the gals picked up a walking video by Leslie Sansone. Boy, I didn't realize how totally out of shape I really am...I mean, I knew I needed a lot of work, but geez!! Anyway, us middleage gals need extra encouragment and I'd be happy to help!
  • ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I am a fellow PA girl.. Philly to be exact :)