Where did my boobs go?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• slayerdan
    slayerdan Posts: 193
    Options
    I havent seen them, but if they show up here, Ill let you know.
  • bck80
    bck80 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    get those miracle bras from victoria's secret, my sister is an A cup and when she wears one you would swear she is a C. and they're on sale!!! i saw them for as low as $14.99 but hurry in think the sale ends on 1/21.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Yup-they are gone! They do make bras that add a cup size or 2 though that helps (jcpenney and victorias). Those are my lifelines! Lol!
  • omgitsgarry
    Options
    They where the first thing to go for me, but it's a happy miss. I'd rather be smaller with small boobs then bigger with big boobs.
  • Princess41463
    Princess41463 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm concerned about that with weight loss, too. At a G I'm more than happy to get rid of the mass - I would love to be no larger than a D cup - but I know that it's going to mean getting a lift and I am NOT looking forward to the surgery or the look of what I call "frankenboob" with all the scars left behind when you do a surgery like that. Ugh! But it will be nice to be able to buy cute bras and not look like there's two big blobs in my shirts.
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I never had much to begin with, but definitely have even less now. I do some weight training, but am planning to do even more after I lose this last 15 to 20 pounds that I want gone. (15 pounds from "healthy" BMI now.) I really want to add some muscles to my chest so that you can't see my rib bones. (I find it unattractive that you can visibly see the bumps of my ribs on the top part of my chest.)

But since many seem to be in the same boat... if anyone knows where to find 40A or AA, let me know. I'm into size 12 jeans, but my ribcage still measures 38" and is unlikely to get any smaller. :frown:
  • moochachip
    moochachip Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Know what you guys mean.. HOWEVER I have noticed them a bit more after a few weeks of working on my chest muscles. :heart:
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm went from a C to barely filling out an A. Depressing but I'd rather have no boobs than fat all over my body. That being said, my bottom half is still the last to go and it's just hanging on!! :(
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i haven't lost much yet but i am nervous of that happening. and my butt too, i dont want that to go!! oh well, as long as i am proportioned. somethings gotta give
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I cannot WAIT for some of mine to disappear! I have 38DDs so they get in the way ALL THE TIME! I hope they go down to a D at least but no smaller than a C.
  • Hgray07
    Options
    I thought this post was kind of funny I mean I have a c38 but on me doesnt look that big LOL but I guess if they go they go... I wear sports bras anyways so I always look like I ant got any
  • RobbynLS
    Options
    Just think of all the pretty bras that come only in smaller sizes :-)
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    yeah, in the last almost 2 months I have gone from a size DD is a Cish.....very emo about the whole thing..... ugh
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I hope that I don't lose my boobies but a little reduction and lift might be super and I think that with the amount of weight I want to lose won't do so much to reduce the size.
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    yeah, in the last almost 2 months I have gone from a size DD is a Cish.....very emo about the whole thing..... ugh

I'm a size DD too...idk if I want to go down to a C cup -.-
  • azuria518
    azuria518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was just telling this to my husband. I lost some weight and my boobs disappeared. CRAP!!!. My belly and thighs are still here. It's like some cruel joke :-/.
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    that is what i am most worried about losing, my boobs are my favorite body part. T_T
  • LolaGotThin
    LolaGotThin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    No, I'm THRILLED to see them go!! I've been a DD since high school and they just get bigger and harder to handle when I've gained all this weight. I've noticed that they're a teeny bit smaller since I've started working out (yay). When I was at my smallest, I was a D cup and that was amazing. I have having all this extra weight to carry around and they hurt my back and they just suck all around.
    I am more than willing to give away at least a cup size or two to anyone who wants them. Please. Take them.
  • mdulanto9177
    Options
    I told my hubby the same thing...I was a 46D and currectly 44B....
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Right now I'm not sure where I stand, but I'm definitely not a D cup anymore... I was a little worried at first, but I'm starting to accept it as the inevitable.