Thanksgiving to New Year's Challenge -- Final Results

Options
If you were a part of the Thanksgiving to New Year's Challenge you probably know the group threads have been deleted but it's still incredible to see the total loss for each team so I did a final graph (thanks to Tara for requesting!) to show the results. This includes any member that weighed in for 1/5 or 12/29 (since quite a few people missed the final weigh-in).

Great work everyone! If I had included the members we lost along the way it would have been over 600 pounds lost. WOW!

If you weren't part of this challenge, just check out what can happen when you do join challenges here on MFP. The accountability and motivation can produce great results and lasting support from your MFPals!

TtNY_0105.jpg

Here's the summary pivot that also includes the number of members accounted for on each team.
TtNY_0105-table.jpg

Replies

• KrystaChelle
    Options
    Holy smokes! We kicked butt!!!! I'm looking forward to the Bunny Babe challenge results!
  • suzzee2000
    suzzee2000 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    WOWOWOWOWOWOW That is AWESOME!!!! We really did rock this challenge DESPITE the Holidays! Yippeeee
    CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY!!
    THANKS FOR THE CHART.........
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!!!!!! I was on Team Lime - go girls! I lost a whopping 20 lbs during this challenge over the holidays. I love Tausha's challenges and the motivation I get from them. Thanks again for the graph!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!! Almost 600 lbs. lost as a group!! What a wonderful challenge to have been a part of!
    Thanks for posting this graph. I was wondering about the final results. Everybody did super w/ the challenge and should be very proud!!! :happy:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! We kicked butt!!!! I'm looking forward to the Bunny Babe challenge results!

Agreed!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Holy moly that's a lot of weight between all of us. Congrats to the winning team!
  • kndlkai1
    kndlkai1 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great graph! We really did a fantastic job over the holidays!

Can't wait to see what our Easter group can do!!!
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    WOW! Impressive! And that was through the holidays! I know myself would have done even better without the Christmas goodies! :blushing:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    very, very awesome!!!! We ALL KILLED this challenge over the holidays!!!!

Special CONGRATS to the ladies on Team Green.....for being in the 1-5lbs lost group....we ROCKED it!!!! WTG ladies!!!!:drinker:
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the hard work you guys put into this challenge for our teams! Congress. To all the players.. Can't wait until we do another one"....green team you were. Awesome!!
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Very cool to see! Thank you! It was a great challenge!
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the time spent on helping us. I probably would not have lost during the holidays without the accountability. Good luck to all of you on your journey!
  • ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    very, very awesome!!!! We ALL KILLED this challenge over the holidays!!!!

Special CONGRATS to the ladies on Team Green.....for being in the 1-5lbs lost group....we ROCKED it!!!! WTG ladies!!!!:drinker:

Yes we did!