.8 away from my drivers license weight :)

Options
:smile: WOW do I love MFP!!!!! Everyone here is soooo wonderful and a Big Thanks for getting me off my butt and finding a new me :wink:

I weighed in today and had to get on and off the scale about 5 times...I couldn't believe the number I was seeing!!! ( I do deserve it but still) I am now .8 away from my drivers license weight, which has been a lie for YEARS!!!!!!

This transformation sure didn't happen over night. Since July I have been working out alot....it has been a big focus for me and I feel FANTASTIC!!! I still need to push hard and keep it going...I thought I would stop at this weight but now I KNOW I can go on to be a THIN person, so I want to lose another 15 -20.

I have also pushed myself with the help and support from my MFP friends to start running...I run my first 1/2 marathon next month. I tried spin class too which scared me...now I really like it.

So I guess what I am saying is I am proud of myself :bigsmile: And if I can do it YOU can do it too!!!!!!!!!!

Get moving and have a Great weekend :bigsmile:

Replies

• visiri
    visiri Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!!!! Keep on going!!!
  • mjdomm00
    mjdomm00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you go girl!
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good job!
  • TaushasJourney
    Options
    What a great victory! Congrats on your progress. :)
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You are an amazing inspiration! Keep up th great work. It goes to show you that with hard work and dedication you can accomplish anything!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    WTG !!! Well Done. You deserve it, you've worked so hard and it's paying off.:wink:
    You are AMAZING, Judy. Congrats..:drinker:
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. That is a really great success since I am sure most of us have the wrong weight on our licenses.
  • amikad
    amikad Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My drivers license has been wrong for years too...but now I am 10 lbs under and I am not done yet....now my license will be wrong again for another 6 years....great accomplishment!!!!
  • amikad
    amikad Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My drivers license has been wrong for years too...but now I am 10 lbs under and I am not done yet....now my license will be wrong again for another 6 years....great accomplishment!!!!
  • Suznorem
    Options
    Fabulous and I'm sure you have the workouts as well as your diet to thank. It just takes both, fact of life. Bet you feel great in those old jeans!
  • atlantapiper
    atlantapiper Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • LoSena
    LoSena Posts: 14
    Options
    my goal is to weigh as much as my license states which s 165 & i had gotten down to 170 but gained but i got back on track Jan 2nd & i'm about 15lbs away from that but i have faith it will happen soon! i have lost 7lbs since the 2nd :-D!!!! congrats on reaching your goal! i am very proud of you!
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I am under my DL weight (which also was a lie for years). LOL!
  • nyd_12
    nyd_12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    congratulations on the great work!:smile:
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Sound as though you have done an amazing job! Losing weight is never an easy job, but putting it it on sure is easy. I am right there with you on the driver licence lie. The the first time in a loooong time I am actually under my driver licence weight!
  • XED_gnarlydog
    Options
    Way to go Judy! My license weight from 1995 is my goal too. BTW - thanks again for making MFP so much fun! I don't know I would have taken too the social aspect of it without a great friend like you to lead the way. =)
  • tiamaria8182
    tiamaria8182 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yikes!!! I just looked at mine and I'm 30 over my DL wieght!!!! Boy was I lying to myself. Well I'm on my way back down so that's all that matters. That just may have to be my new goal so thanks! :)

Congrats on your successful journey thus far!!!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    You guys ROCK!!!! Looking at your license weight is an eye opener sometimes!!!! My new goal is to have to go in and get a new pic and change the weight staying there forever this time!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the nice words :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!